[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>superior genetics >hybrid vigor >racism will no longer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

File: future-americans-nat-geo.png (952KB, 748x922px) Image search: [Google]
future-americans-nat-geo.png
952KB, 748x922px
>superior genetics
>hybrid vigor
>racism will no longer be an issue

Find a flaw with race-mixing. Pro-tip: you can't
>>
File: nULq35h.png (554KB, 822x516px) Image search: [Google]
nULq35h.png
554KB, 822x516px
>>35105358
>cry about diversity
>then proceed to go and get rid of all diversity
hmm really gets the neurinis hopping...
>>
I'm a quarter black, albeit pretty white-passing, and the only thing I hate about being mixed is how fucking insane and neurotic black people act about it. If I bring up that I mixed, black people get angry at me and call me a pasty white crackuh mothafuckah, and if I DON'T bring up that I'm mixed or just say that I'm white and someone finds out otherwise, I am accused of denying my heritage. You can't win with black people, no matter what you do. Especially black women.
>>
White is more aesthetic.

What would you rather humans look like, in the distant sci-fi future? Do you want us to look noble, pure and magnificent to the lowly alien races, or do you want us to look like a load of mud monkeys who stole a spaceship.
>>
>superior genetics
>sub saharan africans have an average iq of 68
>>
you literally have no idea what hybrid vigor means do you
>>
>>35105435
I know someone like that. Are you a college student in Wisconsin?
>>
>>35105358
That First picture xD
>>
>>35105485
No, I'm not from Wisconson.
>>
>>35105358
I don't mind some brown sugar but jesus fuck that second person looks like an albino walrus without tusks. And she thought "let's be two races simultaneously and see what happens" leading to that. Fucks sake those wrinkles.
>>
>>35105429
>get rid of all diversity
Wrong, both the neonazis and SJWs are misled, race is a meme, individuals are all that exists.
>>
>>35105358
>almost all of them have colored eyes

yeah RIGHT
>>
>>35105358
The thing about hybridizing is that two traits can cancel each other out, effectively leaving a deficit where aught should be.
>>
>>35105358
>Everyone has brown skin
>Everyone has brown eyes
>Everyone has black hair

Racemixing sucks and destroys diversity that makes humanity great.
>>
>>35105435
>if i bring up that i mixed
Meant to say, if "If I bring up that I am mixed"
My typo made it look like I have nigger grammar
>>
>>35105358
>Find a flaw with race-mixing. Pro-tip: you can't

Can't wait to be part of mongrel race that jews rule over with iron fist.
>>
>>35105547
>almost all
>9/25
Also all 9 have green eyes or a variation, green and brown eyes are equally dominant.

My oneitis is half-Puerto Rican with eyes like emeralds.
>>
>>35105538
Negative. Race may be a crude designation, but basic genetics & biology is irrefutable.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Y-chromosome_DNA_haplogroup
>>
>>35105598
Whites?
z
>>
>>35105625
Puerto Rican isn't even a fucking race. They're mixed with Spanish, native, and black blood and any combination of the three.
>>
>>35105598
Wrong.
COLOUREDS WILL GAS DER JUDEN.

Refuse the Flouride!
>>
>>35105658
Thanks for helping my point?
>>
>>35105358

I can't wait until white skin, light eyes, and light hair are bred out of the gene pool and all of Europe speaks Arabic and all of European history is erased and forgotten. What a shitstain of a people. Yeah, you invented the vast, vast majority of all modern inventions and singlehandedly brought the entire world to the modern age, but your ass deserves to be bred out and you deserve to be punished for colonialism. Deal with it white boy, white women literally can't help but mix.
>>
>>35105598
thank God I was born at the end of civilization instead of in the aftermath. At least I have some decent genes and a soul
>>
>>35105714
This type of sarcasm doesn't really work when you're preaching to the choir.
>>
>>35105358
>most are fuck ugly
there you go liberal fag
>>
>>35105739
I hope that white people will form some kind of resistance, they will move to the shadows and go full guerilla XCOM 2 style on jews and mixed mongrels.
>>
File: 1421772453482.png (259KB, 1260x2065px) Image search: [Google]
1421772453482.png
259KB, 1260x2065px
probably bait, but fuck it im board
>>
>>35105774
You do know Eastern Europe exists right? Poles won't take shit from anyone after WW2 and Hungary just doesn't give a fuck about most nations with its military presence/walls on its borders.

Also Serbians are experts of kebab removal, and if Le Pen wins then hopefully France can kick that scum out.
>>
File: fred the great.jpg (120KB, 723x351px) Image search: [Google]
fred the great.jpg
120KB, 723x351px
>>35105774
Soon an overabundance of nonwhites will cause economic and political chaos. Combine this with a changing climate and you get a dark age. We'll retreat to the north and conserve what precious little good genes we have left until the subhuman apocalypse fizzles out.
>>
>>35105881
I am from Eastern Europe myself and people hate niggers and kebabs here with passion.

Asians are okay.
>>
>>35105358
>superior genetics

No. Superior to cetain race(s), yes. All these people look very... meh. I wouldn't call any of them ugly but none of them is beautiful (6/10+). Pure white people look better and have superior genetics. What's the point? Can't speak for Asians, don't know much about them.
>>
>>35105881

Half of Russia and the Baltic is Muslim. Let's say Eastern Europe remains white. They'll be sandwiched in. And not only that, the Muslims and shitskins will control the military of Western Europe and Russia. That means all the nukes too. They're gonna rain death down on everyone.
>>
>>35105855
Why would anyone push against or for race mixing? Just let people like who they like and hope they make good decisions.
>>
>>35105935
Japan will remain the last bastion of mankind. Just like in my animus.
>>
>>35105935
What are you talking about? Neither Russia nor Baltic is Muslim neither is poland. Not much of a sandwich now is it.
>>
>>35105935
I know Russia being as humongous as it is has multiple ethnicities in it but you're smoking something fierce if you think half the population is muslim. Besides they already dealt with the Chechens and the only reason why they still exist is because Western Europe got triggered about it. As for baltics, again Serbians. And realistically speaking the Russian Federation would probably just splinter into a bunch of mini states like how the German Confederation was and keep attacking each other.

>>35105939
This is pretty much where I'm at. Though I do believe that all peoples have a right to maintain their own existences and cultures as well. Unless if you're something like Liberia or Somalia where you can't even rule yourselves right in which case it might be best to be part of another country. But Islam is a threat to this world and must be destroyed by any means necessary.
>>
>>35106017

Dude. Shut the fuck up or read a fucking book before spouting non-sense. 20% of Russia is Muslim. "White" Russians aren't having children anymore. Muslims take many wives and have many children with them.
Guess what religion will be in control of Russia in a couple of generations.
Protip: it won't be Orthodoxy.
>>
>>35105538
>What are genes
kys
>>
>>35106044
>Though I do believe that all peoples have a right to maintain their own existences and cultures as well.
I'm mixed and both my completely black external family and my completely white external family have basically no culture other than general American culture. It feels kinda empty, worse yet that I have no racial identity but I couldn't cling onto any culture or tradition even if I wanted to.
>>
>>35105629
>>35106251
What I'm saying is less that there are no groups of similar genetics and more that these aren't anywhere close to what makes people unique and different from each other, that lies in the individual.

You're not adding diversity by hiring a rainbow afroed black tranny with diabetes if they're act exactly like the type of person you always hire with the same exact background.
>>
>>35106301
Modern American culture is generally a pretty empty thing ripe with materialism. This is to be expected from pretty much every ethnicity in the United States. I don't know what it's like to be a mulatto, but my advice to you is to just live your life and find things you enjoy doing and then go do them. I may be Slavic but that doesn't mean I go out and pray to pagan gods and such, as somewhat spiritual as I am.
>>
>exclusively attracted to either blonde hair fair skin and blue eyes/ or fair skinned East Asian looks
>racemixijg will kill these genes

No thanks. It's bad enough I can't have kids since I don't like brown people, and I don't want to pass on my shit genes anyway, but I don't want a world without East Asians and aryans.
>>
>>35106209
>read a fucking book
Im not him but according to this book, https://books.google.com/books?id=jTVjWTllOGgC&pg=PA418&dq&hl=en&sa=X&ei=upGtU7K9LcPQ7Abl6ID4DQ&ved=0CEkQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q&f=false, Russia is ~6.3% muslim and is rising but very slightly in the Asian part of Russia.
>>
>>35106513

Get a vasectomy and let your wife get pregnant from a bank/donor and raise the kid as your own. This way you can be with a white woman and not sully her genes up.
>>
>find a flaw

everyone in that picture is ugly
>>
>>35106593
>this
trust your eyes, prejudice is one of evolution's strongest weapons
>>
>>35105559
>defending diversity
>ever
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>35106655

Prejudice is the preservation of oneself.
>>
File: 1416859076302.jpg (10KB, 352x398px) Image search: [Google]
1416859076302.jpg
10KB, 352x398px
yes in fact Brazil is such a fantastic place to live, unlike Japan....
>>
>>35105358

Future american females are ugly af. So many pig noses and manjaws
>>
>>35106704
oneself and one's people
>>
>>35105358
>everyone race mixes
>new elite becomes the one with the whitest skin

Look at Mexico or Brazil you fucking retard.
>>
>>35106779
history in a nutshell
>>
>>35106740
Is miscegenation really the cause of Brazil being a shithole and racial homogeneity the cause of Japan's success though?
>>
>>35106921

Why risk it? That's the real argument no one can respond to. Why risk what you have and for what gain?
>>
>>35106751
Bottom left and 2nd row 4th column would be waifuable

2nd row 1st column mite b cute with a smaller nose that wasn't flat.

Rest are uggo or children though.
>>
File: Q3u0502.jpg (86KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Q3u0502.jpg
86KB, 540x720px
>>35105358
Just fuck my shit up orig
>>
>>35105896
It would be a pretty gradual thing.
>>
>>35105358
90% of these people look like genetic abominations.
>>
>>35105506
t. Cheese head
>>
File: dj race mixer.jpg (133KB, 649x418px) Image search: [Google]
dj race mixer.jpg
133KB, 649x418px
>race-mix shilling intensifies
>>
>>35107918

Holy shit, I have to ask, what did that dog eat? A huge bowlful of literal liquid shit? The volume and velocity are actually impressive.
>>
>>35105358
They are ugly with low IQ and no culture
>>
File: image.png (159KB, 430x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159KB, 430x406px
>>35105358
they're all so fucking ugly, it legitimately makes me cringe when i look.
i hate racemixing so much
>>
>>35105358
I'm 1/4 asian, my dad is half asian, and I doubt anyone would guess my heritage from looking at me on the street. White genes are pretty strong I think. The only asian features I have are subtle, and contribute towards a faggy look, but at least it's a white faggy look
>>
File: WIN_20170223_00_35_32_Pro.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170223_00_35_32_Pro.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
>>35105358
This shouldnt be a thing we already have enough alien hybrids
>>
>>35105358
The only interracial couples I see sometimes are white/Hispanic.
>>
>>35105358
>national geographic thought this was a good idea
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.