[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT let's discuss the fembot's least favorite topic:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 9

File: pgf.jpg (121KB, 797x720px) Image search: [Google]
pgf.jpg
121KB, 797x720px
ITT let's discuss the fembot's least favorite topic: Practice Girlfriends.

How to get one, how long to keep them and most importantly when to dump them.

Pic related. Solid practice gf material.
>>
File: 1475343834627.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1475343834627.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>35105279
>Practice
I'd kill for a gf like her
>>
>>35105393
basically came here to post this.
>>
>How to get one
Ask out the ugly/average friend who already has a bit of an interest in you.
>>
>>35105279
I bet that girl has nice chunky feet with soft soles
>>
>>35105279
not nice anon. How would you feel if a girl posted about YOU like this?
>>
>>35105596
Flattered.
>>
>>35105279
I wonder what it'd be like just to hold her for an hr
>>
File: 1487668260907.jpg (81KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487668260907.jpg
81KB, 720x960px
>tfw my practice gf is actually a qt
>>
I don't want my dingus sucked. I don't want to put my peepee in a girl's butthole. I just want to run my hands through a practice gf's hair and whisper sweet nothings to her.
>>
>>35105596
id feel good that
1. someone decided to date me
and
2. decided that i would be a good person to gain experience from
>>
>>35105478
DO YOU THINK I HAVE FEMALE FRIENDS NORMIE?????????????
>>
>>35105608
to get attention from her, sure. But is that all you really wanna be in a relationship? You know I think I might be cool with that too. I'm wrong anon.
>>
>>35105393
this desu

If she cleaned up a little, got better hair and clothes shed be good.
>>
>>35105621
Is that a pic of your practice gf?
>>
>>35105759
theyre a qt desu

not even meming who wouldnt want to cuddle that qt 3.14?
>>
>>35105666
that post was designed to do exactly what it did
satan you're a fool
>>
>>35105478
1. I'm too awkward/anxious around girls to befirend them unless theyre online and thus on the other side of the world.
2. >has a bit of an interest in you, LOL
>>
>>35105666
Fine. Are you in uni? Try to befriend the ugly/average girl in class who's all by her lonesome. Then ask her out.
>>
>>35105849
Most people are alone in higher level math classes.
>>
>>35105691
>>If she cleaned up a little, got better hair and clothes
>he still has standards
BAHAHAHA

I'll take her if nobody else wants to. Insta wife.

>>35105849
There's no girl in my classes. Just none. And none of the ones outside are ugly. And even if they are they have normie friends and orbiters coming out the ass anyway.
>>
>>35105621
no but I'm her practice bf too
>>
>>35105906
never said i wouldnt take her. Id happily take her and then try to help her clean up. Even if she didnt as long as i get to cuddle im happy. My point was, her base isnt bad she just isnt looking after herself properly.
>>
>>35105279
she looks chubby but in a good way. i'd give her a hug.
>>
>>35106002
meant to reply to >>35105759
9tomato
>>
>>35106026
i'd give your dad a hug. doesn't mean i want to fuck him and make him my girlfriend. i do, but that's just a coinkydink.
>>
>>35105826
>>35105874
>>35105906
Are you dorming? Go to your dorm's weekly events and talk to girls there. Go to clubs that aren't male-centric.
>>
After cleaning myself up a bit I've come to the realisation I am actually average looking, now where the fuck do I get the confidence from to ask an average looking girl out?

Also 22 kv
>>
>>35106067
i want to hug my dad too, but my he's been deceased for the past seven years.

now im sad, but don't blame you.
>>
>>35105279
Why would you practice with her? Looks like great gf material.
>>
>>35105826
>I'm too awkward/anxious around girls to befirend them
It's a meme but that's the "point" of practice gfs, it's in the name, and generally you'll feel a lot less anxious around plainer girls.
>>
>>35106141
>don't blame you
that makes me feel worse and you knew it would, didn't you, you asshole?
>>
>>35106131
Put yourself in the mindset that you're just trying to find a practice gf, and that asking someone out is practice. That way you can't really get upset if you get rejected.
>>
>>35106194
sorry i didn't mean to make you feel that way.

would you feel better if i did blame you?
>>
>>35106248
NO! stop trying to make me feel better you nice asshole.
>>
>>35106243
I'll keep that in mind, a shame that most of my workplace is male dominated and the only girls there are older than me and single mothers, I need to venture out more
>>
>>35105279
I would date that piece of shit and make her my wife. I deserve nothing but shit.
>>
>>35106315
oooh, save it for the vows!!!
>>
>>35106248
sorry you are a very nice man and i'm sorry about your dad.
>>
File: 1469422079596.jpg (236KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1469422079596.jpg
236KB, 580x563px
>watched anime with my 6/10 practice gf
>she rest her head on me
>catching all kinds of feels

n-no stop acting so qt
>>
>>35106432
>>35106248
>>35106275
/r9k/ has been so nice this evening.

Why cant it always be like this?
>>
>>35106483
i was an asshole to that guy 3 times before his unwavering niceness made me give up and say something nice. i'm shitposting and saying mean sexual things about people's fathers in multiple threads. if r9k is nice today it's because of that guy, and he probably got it from his dad.
>>
>>35106617
you still ended up saying something nice. Even your shitposting wasn't bad compared to what /r9k/ often is.

I've got like 3 good threads going on atm. Feels good man; this is a good evening or maybe its because im more drunk than normal
>>
>when your practice girlfriend proposes to you

What's the consensus on having a practice wife?
>>
>>35106908
>having a girl propose to you

Beta as shit
>>
>>35105279
>always thought practice gfs were just a joke since robots are supposed to be on the other side of being led on
>add girl from r9k
>she messages me probably multiple hundred times a day
>tfw talking to her on skype made me less anxious around girls
>tfw genuinely wants to interact with me and is proactive
>tfw almost feel like I'm getting some of that affection and appreciation I've always wanted

Practice gfs are great. You can actually even fall in love with them if you want.
They're probably the robots' real female equivalents. It only makes sense!
>>
>>35107296
where to find practice gf?
>>
>>35107296
You don't even deserve to call her a practice gf if she's not a girl you met in person.
>>
>>35107321
Lurk femanon threads, chart threads and /soc/ skype thread. 4chan girls all have abandonment and daddy issues so they are actually very enthusiastic about getting orbiters and bfs.
>>35107348
Oh sorry I wasn't aware of that. I still practiced a lot on her though. You have to start somewhere, and I feel like I've progressed.
>>
>>35107417
where do you find these besides /soc/ and /r9k/? also don't they just get swamped since 4chan is 99% guys, i feel like i would just waste my time since they would have so many willing anons that id just get ignored
>>
>>35107522
I've talked to 3 roasties so far and all three of them asked for my contact info for some reason. Two of them ghosted me after finding out what a boring and beta person I was.
Make one of those charts, don't put that much thought of effort into it, then post it. But don't just write "oregano", either rate a few other anons or reply something to some random anon as if you were in a discussion thread.
Might sound too specific but this is how it happened to me every time.

I don't know about outside of 4chan though, why would you ever bother with a non 4chan girl? You can never truly be yourself around normie girls because they're incompatible with robot culture and robot feels.
>>
>>35105279
No joke, she looks exactly like my ideal gf I made up in my mind that I think about each day, minus the acne on her chin.

If she is chubby and bottom-heavy then she would look exactly like her.
>>
>practice gf

are we in middle school?
>>
My practice gf's tits felt like man boobs.
>>
>>35107964
>>practice gf
>are we in middle school?

Doctors 'practice' doctoring for forever.
Only fair to be able to practice being a bf or gf.
>>
File: normieville.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
normieville.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
>>35107964
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT NORMAN
>>
I came to this thread for despicable and cruel comments like OP's.

I was very disapointed by the humanity of the anons ITT.
>>
>>35105279
>and most importantly when to dump them.

I've known all my life that I'm not the kind of person to "dump" a girlfriend.

I'm married now, but back when I was single, the first thing I always made sure a woman knew about me was that I'm the kind of guy who gets married and stays married for life; and that I considered dating to be pointless unless marriage was the end goal. (I'm not a normie: I was a virgin until the day I got married at age 39. And when I was single, ALL my contact with women was by e-mail via on-line relationship ads, because I don't possess the skills to talk with single women IRL.)

The reason I didn't ever want to "dump" a girlfriend is simply because I don't want to be the kind of guy who dumps his girlfriend. Why is that? I don't know. I can't explain it. About the best I can explain is that being loyal is part of my identity -- it's something that I've always know about myself -- and if I tried treating my girlfriend as if she was a disposable commodity, then I would be putting on a fake act and pretending to be someone I'm not. I have a picture in my mind of the kind of person I want to be, and I'm driven to be that kind of person. And I have always seen myself as someone who has only one girlfriend (and later wife) during my entire life. I didn't make the choice to see myself that way -- it was something that I simply realized was true about myself.

I've always wondered how many people on /r9k/ are like me.
>>
>>35108751
I share your sentiment anon. I agree with you 100%.

I hope that i myself will one day get married and that both myself and my wife will be virgins (when we meet).
>>
>>35108751
I wish I have what you have, although I hope a bit sooner than 39 for me. Was your wife also a virgin?

It feels like a bit of a pipe-dream, though.
>>
>>35108751
How did you get married?
I just want a female life companion to experience life with, love each other and grow old together.
Don't care about marriage or vows or anything but I'd want myself to be her first everything too, simply because she'd be mine.
I don't think many women like that exist however.
>>
>>35106908
happened to my brother
>he met a 300 pound fatty on PoF and was fuckbuddies with her for a few years
>she proposed to him in front of our family after insisting on coming to dinner for my birthday
>everyone forgot about me and paid attention to her
>he now has to spend the rest of his life with a huge shallow fatty because our mom would kill him if he turned down getting married
>>
>>35105279
Why does this look like Eliza? Chin acne , the same expression , similar clothes.
Did Eliza get a plastic surgery?
>>
>>35108950
More likely only the rest of *her* life.
>>
>>35105279
OP please tell me who this is.

She's my dream girl.
>>
>>35108892
>Was your wife also a virgin?
Yes.

>>35108909
>How did you get married?
After about a month of e-mailing and talking on the phone (I lived in CA, she lived in OH), it was pretty obvious that things were promising. Two months later I visited her for a few days. Then 3 months later, she visited me for a few days. During her visit to me, we decided to get married. So we basically got engaged on our second date. We got married 9 months later.

> I just want a female life companion to experience life with, love each other and grow old together.
Exactly. I told that to her in my first e-mail to her. She wanted that too.

> I'd want myself to be her first everything too
> I don't think many women like that exist however.
It's pretty rare. My search involved corresponding with hundreds of women via e-mail for a few years. I actually went into semi-retirement in order to focus more time on it. It's was a lot of depressing work, but the end result was phenomenally successful for me.
>>
>>35109763
congratulations anon. I hope you have a happy marriage.

I hope it happens sooner for me though. I dont know if i can face another 19 years alone.
>>
>>35109908
>I hope you have a happy marriage.

Thanks, you too. We have had a very happy 17 years of marriage. (Yes, I'm old.) It's everything I always wanted.

> I dont know if i can face another 19 years alone.

Even after all these years of marriage, I can still remember exactly what it felt like back when I was alone. The memory of the sad years never goes away, even when you achieve happiness. The sadness will make you able to appreciate the happy years in a way that you wouldn't be able to otherwise.
>>
>>35105279
She's a qt, honestly
>>
File: qt chink.jpg (238KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
qt chink.jpg
238KB, 1280x720px
>engineering major
>naive af
>mentally ill and self-blaming
is she practice
>>
File: 1452907840895.jpg (28KB, 215x365px) Image search: [Google]
1452907840895.jpg
28KB, 215x365px
This practice gf shit makes me sick to my stomach. I'm not being some feminist tumblrcunt here, I just am too in love with the concept of love to be with someone who I have no feelings for and don't intend to be with at some point. Like that married anon above me said, I would only date someone if I wanted to be with them forever.

>>35110804
Why the fuck would you post your gf here without her knowing

Goddamn

This just makes me sad
>>
>>35110804
The acne and sheen would likely go away by not washing head. It feels gross at first, but then it normalizes.
>>
>>35111003
I can detect a girl with daddy issues like a shark smelling blood in the water, and telling her that I care about her always gets my dick wet
>>
>>35111003
you're getting memed really hard right now anon
>>
>>35111003
>>35111277
And bitch, I even got dubs
>>
>>35111003
>pretends to be a woman online
>thinks people will actually fall for it
Go troll on leddit
>>
>>35111422
I didn't say I was a woman.
>>
>>35105635
Are you me anon?

Originally speaking
>>
>>35108950

It's a fixxer upper but he could manage it. Just got to chain her to a chair in the basement and manage that diet carefully. Few months she'll be fit if a bit atrophied but thin and mentally broken. Ez-pz.
>>
>practice gfs being a concept at all
I hate you all.
>>
>>35105279

The Concept of a "Practice Girlfriend" marks you as a sociopath and explains why no one likes you.
>>
>>35110804
are u kidding me i would wife this.
>>
R8 my practice gf
1/2
>>
>>35113630
looks like how an actual fembot should look, completely dead inside
>>
2/2
Hadnt thought of it in terms as "practice gf" but i guess thats basically what she is
>>
>>35105393
/thread

Also sage.
>>
>>35113671

I feel for her, I WANT TO PROTECT THOSE CHUNKY CHEEKS!
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.