[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't Mexicans take a joke? They like to talk shit about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1480922224919.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480922224919.gif
2MB, 360x240px
Why can't Mexicans take a joke? They like to talk shit about others, but the second people talk shit bout them, they become defensive instead of just joking around?
>>
idk taco bell or something
>>
>>35105136
mexicans are worse than niggers

yeah, i said it
>>
>>35105136
It's literally because of muh machismo.
>>
>>35105136
WHO IS THIS BITCH
>post timer
why don't they just make a second arcanine?
>>
>>35105136
What Mexicans are you talking about, my friends (I'm black) joke with each other about race all the time. Heck even their parents joke with me and about their selves. And I have a few FB friends from all over Latin America and we joke around about race, although I'm starting to find most race jokes cringey.
>>
>>35105136
Why can't NEETs, Robots and Virgins take a joke? They like to talk shit about others, but the second people talk shit bout them, they become defensive instead of just joking around?
>>
>>35106504

Hi Juan, you ready to build that wall yet?
>>
>>35106791
>Hi Juan
Nice deductive work there my fatrican.
You are off only by half of the world tho
>>
>>35105136
NO. Why can't pedophiles take a joke. They'll randomly come into any thread and start shitting on people's preferences, but when you call them a pedo (which they are) they'll freak out and report you.

Then you get banned by pedomods for hurting their feelings.
>>
>>35106876
Ohhh look, some fag from Europe trying to be tolerant. How's your country doing with all the refugees and rapes?
>>
>>35106504
>>35106791
>>35106876
>>35106971
Can we just after that Mejicana and liberal Eurofags suck?
>>
>>35106971
I wouldnt know Jamal, i havent seen a single immigrant or heard/read about anybody being raped yet.
>>
>>35105136
>haha the white man sure has it easy, worryin about what dinner his dog will eat tonight! haha
>Shut the fuck up you fucking spick, i will only pay you 15 now instead of 25 for being a annoying fucking beaner.
>Hahaha funny joke ese!
>>
>>35107122
>i havent seen a single immigrant or heard/read about anybody being raped yet.

Top kek paco, but seriously time to build the wall and go back. Next time go in legally
>>
>>35107196
I dont know why you are obsse.......oh wait its the THING now, in America, right....the media tells you to notice the mexicans now, so you do. I forgot, sorry.

In any case, your obsessions with mexicans is unhealthy and i am in fact, a European, white man (you know, an ACTUAL white man).
>>
>>35107284
>the media tells you to notice the mexicans now, so yo

I live in Los Angeles, I notice these illegal criminals every fucking day. But yeah blame the citizens of the US and not the criminals you cuck
>>
>>35107284
Dude Mexicans are more obese than Americans I'm pretty sure. Also let the American pay for the wall and call it a nessecary tax lmao
>>
>>35107318
obsessed
>>35107314
obsessed
>>
>>35107314
So you living in a shit neighborhood reflects your viewpoint of spics and negros. Maybe you should live with methheads and heroin additics.. B-b-ut Cartel!!! Ya, cause an adult can't make the decision to say no to drugs
>>
>>35107353
Kek, Mexicans really are more obese than Americans though. They beat them out the last couple of years.
>>
>>35107402
I live in Santa Monica you fucking beaner
>>
>>35105136
Because Juan once joked about Carlos and his tough little gang, now Juan is featured in the newest local cartel beheading video, as the one getting beheaded.

It depends on the joke, some makes one feel uneasy.
>>
>>35107437
I really hope that America would catch back up because America #1.
>>
>>35107456
So you live a high traffic area that would garner the attention of criminals that would exploit easy targets. I'm just saying, theres probably just as white criminals doing the same but you have a biased views
>>
>>35107456
lul believing Santa Monica is safe.
>>
>>35107608
>>35107659
>>35107659

It's alot safer than most of LA, and yeah LA would be safer if it wasn't filled with illegals who don't follow or know the laws
>>
>>35107284
So you're from Argentina?
>>
>>35105136
Please stop using the term mexicans to refer to the illegal immigrants living in the US.
>>
>>35107916
Damn, americucks really do have weird education system.
>>
File: 1487941413032.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487941413032.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>35108096
It's almost like there's a board made entirely for shit like this

>>>/POL/
>>
>>35108162
None of the shit i said has ANYTHING at all to do with politics. If you are trying to send me elsewhere you could have been smart and mentioned /int/ instead.

Reeeee-fucking-tarded americuck.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.