[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got my first date confirmed this Monday as a 24yo kissless virgin.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 20170222_142503.png (2MB, 1439x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170222_142503.png
2MB, 1439x2448px
Got my first date confirmed this Monday as a 24yo kissless virgin.

She's a 23yo pokemon loving, skyrim playing, pretty decent looking for a nerd gamer girl and I'm nervous as fuck.

Also got a girl at work who's recently confessed her interest in me and who I took out to the cinema recently. Problem is neither of them share any of my robotcore INTP interests but I desperately need some fuck. Fake it til you fuck it I guess...

So basically ive got two on the go...am I dare I say it...a normie now?

P.s - any tips on the date?

Pic related - Mondays date.
>>
Tell the your date on Monday that you make seven figures.
>>
Know now that you are going to mess this up so badly that you will be cringing at yourself in the near future as you masturbate yourself to sleep.
>>
>>35104318
This desu senpai
you're gonna fuck up royally and hate yourself even more than you do now.
>>
>>35104193
Honestly anon your best bet would be to abort now, but good luck either way
>>
>>35104193
at least post some nice pics after you fuck everything up
>>
>>35104193
>i took [her] out to the cinema recently
>my first date

op wtf
>>
>>35105004
Sorry meant to put first dating app date.

Also didn't really count the first one because i know her pretty well and it wasn't preplanned it was just random after work.
>>
File: angry-pepe.jpg (7KB, 236x236px)
angry-pepe.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
TAKE THE FIRST GIRL YOU AUTISTIC FUCK

SHE LITERALLY SOUNDS AND LOOKS PERFECT JUST KEEP YOUR ROBOT AUTISM A SECRET AND HAVE SEX WITH HER PLEASE

IF YOU FUCK THIS UP FAGGOTS LIKE ME HAVE NO HOPE

DON'T FUCK IT UP DON'T FUCK IT UP DON'T FUCK IT UP
>>
>>35104971
I was thinking if it's all going to shit I might just pull out my huge cock and play the pokemon battle theme.
>>
File: 1462873383969.jpg (144KB, 682x600px)
1462873383969.jpg
144KB, 682x600px
>>35104193
>he thinks normie gamer girls are attainable

Oh my god do I have a story for you about the miles of dick she already took and she gallons of cum she swallowed.

Not to fucking MENTION how much she will be chased after by Chads and normies just for being a 'gamer girl'.
Sorry bro, you already lost her.
>>
>>35104193
>skyrim playing
Yeah, loads of girls have "played" Skyrim. What that translates to is that Chad let her play on his Xbox for a bit and kill a few bandits before she got ragdolled by a Giant, then she sucked his dick
>>
why the fuck are u posting pictures of her on here.,

i hope she finds out and leaves ur faggot ass. ever heard of privacy?
>>
>>35104193
>pokemon loving, skyrim playing
Don't date plebs

t. /v/
>>
>>35105408
Cunt has been detected
>>
>>35105408
It's probably just some pic pulled off the internet. At least let's hope so for his sake.

t. someone who made the same mistake once and nearly got doxxed
>>
>>35104193
>pokemon
>skyrim
>nerd gamer girl
Oh boy...
Should we tell him?
>>
>>35105464
>waaah roastieee
>2 seconds later
whaahh mummy why dont i have a gff wahhh wahh

fucking retard. its called common courtesy. you don't have to be a man/girl/roastie/robot to have it.
>>
>>35104193
>INTP
>meyersbriggsfag

The problem is that you're a fake faggot who needs an external source to tell you who and what you are. Just cancel the date you fucking numale.
>>
Im sorry, but sooner or later you ate gonna get a visit from a tall man with a trench coat and glasses, holding a small red capsule in his hand
>>
File: 1480579432759m.jpg (125KB, 712x1024px)
1480579432759m.jpg
125KB, 712x1024px
>>35105544

>Look at this lost white knight

Plebbit is that way <<<<<
>>
>>35105493
It's not, he posted this before on the "last message from a girl" thread, same girl
>>
>>35105565
I'll think of you when I cum on her face.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (247KB, 809x1193px)
faggot.jpg
247KB, 809x1193px
>>35105408

get out of here you cuckqueef
>>
File: chAD.jpg (90KB, 640x360px)
chAD.jpg
90KB, 640x360px
>>35104193
>dude...DUDE! Just relax brooo, you're sperging out. Alright here's what you need to do. Stop overthinking it. It's all in your head. Just stay calm, keep your composure, and beeeeee yourself. Remember, it's not the looks that matter, but the PERSONAAAAALITY. Trust me man, i've been in the game for a while, I'd know.
b-but chad, you're all buff and y-yo-
>Pfffft WHAT? You think my looks have bearing on whether or not I can get a girl? No way dude, it's all about perrrrsonaaaality.
>>
>>35105661
Oh well in that case let's ruin his life

RIP OP
>>
>>35105505
Tippity toppest of keks, /r9k/ has meta now
>>
>>35105728
chAD is right OP.

Open up to both my girls and show them your true personality. Remember, first and foremost; to just be yourself.

The right one will come to you
>>
>>35104193

>any tips on the date?

Yeah, learn to recognize the 1000 cock stare.
>>
>>35104193
no dont let her take away your wizard powers, this is a test. you must resist and only then you will become a wizard.
>>
>>35104193
Peo le are usually pretty forgiving my dude
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.