[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>turning 45 tomorrow I don't know how much longer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: 1482693958054.jpg (188KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1482693958054.jpg
188KB, 750x864px
>turning 45 tomorrow

I don't know how much longer I can last anons
>>
What the hell are you doing here dad.
>>
File: 2007.jpg (12KB, 450x337px)
2007.jpg
12KB, 450x337px
Oh, I'm so sorry, Anon!
And.... uhh.. happy birthday.
Could you tell us what it's like being over half way there?
>>
damn man. What's your story.
>>
>>35103294
desu 45 isn't that old these days, he was young in the '90s. Since working retail I've met a lot late 30-40 year old losers who are potential robots.
>>
File: good morning.jpg (54KB, 600x432px)
good morning.jpg
54KB, 600x432px
>>35103294

will you be your dads son?
>>
>>35103271
I'll be 35 in July. I can feel my testosterone dropping as I march toward death.
>>
>>35103330
that's pretty crazy to think op was in his 20s in the 90s
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>35103271

Have you kissed a girl yet?

>tfw 33 khhv
>>
>>35103347
>>35103271
Coming up on 37. I think the only reason why I'm not utterly miserable all the time is that I've successfully adjusted my expectations for life downward.

Waaaaaaayy downward.
>>
>>35103271
I don't think there's anything wrong with suicide op. If it means anything. I wouldn't think less of you after you've left.
>>
>>35103452
I'm scared though. What if death isn't the end
>>
listen to Jocko Podcast 63 w/ Colonel Bill Reeder: "My Captivity in Vietnam" for a lesson in perseverance
>>
>>35103402
>>35103415
>>35103347
>>35103271
Dadanons I'm a 19 year old khhv, but I'm decent looking and not overly awkward anymore. I've never approached orbited or pursued a roastie in my life, because I've always thought girls were stupid.
After discovering r9k I have kind of attached myself to the wizard identity and I have felt like it's my destiny to become a 30+ khhv. In a kind of twisted way this makes me feel more significant, as if it was worth doing it for street cred or whatever.
All these years I've been so smug to girls and advocated for more roastie hate among my friends and on the internet, but I'm not sure I'm on the right track anymore. And I'm beginning to fall for the memes and actually wish for a girl's warmth sometimes.
Having some perspective do you think I should give up what I stand for and try to get a gee eff? If you're a 30+ khhv would you if you could go back? Do you think giving up your khhv status is like taking the blue pill voluntarily?
>>
>>35104083
Don't fall the roastie meme kid. They're not worth it.
>>
Wow OP, I'm 31 myself. What's your story? have you always been a robot?
>>
>>35104123
I've honestly been kinda bargaining with myself over this. If I never get laid I won't be able to have the smug and satisfying feel of "could have but chose not to heh fuck you roasties", and if I do I will have fallen for the meme.
Is it ok if I succeed in getting a gf, then cuck then leave her and never talk to women again? It feels like a comfy compromise from both ends.
>>
>>35103934
Death's inevitable for everyone. Whatever lies on the other side we will all have to face. Why be scared of what is inevitable? You literally can't stop it if you wanted to.
>>
>>35104189
dont worry, no woman will want you anyway
>>
>>35103271
> Tfw no 45 year old daddy who'll ravage my boipussy and choke me, while he rubs his fat juicy cock against my pathetic tiny trap dick
>>
>>35104220
the Bible says whoever commits suicide will go to hell for the eternity, and that suicide is the only sin that can't be pardoned. How do we know this isn't true?
>>
>>35104256
The most disgusting and obnoxious person I've ever known was able to get a gf after about 6 years of orbiting every single woman he got in contact with.
It took tremendous effort on his part and I think that's quite pathetic, but for me that's proof anyone can do it with enough effort.
>>
>>35104320
Catholics have somewhat recently stated that suicides have the potential to get into Heaven due to not being of sound mind and body at the time of the act.
>>
I'm 24 and often anxious about the future. I work in convenience store which pays decently, but moving out of my moms place feels like a distant dream. No college education. It doesn't seem like I'll lose my virginity any time soon either, despite good looks. My grandmother died recently and since then I can't help but feel like I'm wasting away my life. Any tips, oldrobots?
>>
>>35104276
>boipussy
>being this pleb
Boipucci or boi-poochie is the proper term
>>
>>35103271
tell us more about your life op.

29 year old neet khv here.
>>
>>35104657
But those sound icky, anon

Boipussy a cute
>>
>>35104696
Ok

Give me a few minutes
>>
>>35104758
This anon gets it
It sounds the cutest when you pronounce it as "boypussy", since boy is a lewd and cute emasculating word to use for an adult male, and pussy is lewd because it implies these males use their boipussies as sexual organs.
The only mistype that makes sense in it is "boi" because it doubles down on the cute and emasculating tone.
Adding anything else makes it too memey
>>
Stephen is that you? I should have known you end up on r9k.
>>
>>35104872
Still waiting
Bump
>>
>>35104872
I really want to know this, too.
>>
>>35104083
>After discovering r9k I have kind of attached myself to the wizard identity and I have felt like it's my destiny to become a 30+ khhv. In a kind of twisted way this makes me feel more significant, as if it was worth doing it for street cred or whatever.

As someone who's lived as a wizard for a little more than seven years, I can assure you being one of the few human beings who has never experienced sexual affection at a late age will certainly make you special. You'll walk into your place of work and will very likely be the only person who has never held someone else in his arms. You'll realize that nearly every person you encounter, regardless of how awkward or unattractive they may seem, has kissed another person who returned that kiss eagerly. While you, growing older and more desperate with each passing day, have not so much held a woman's hand.

So, yes, you'll be special. You'll have escaped the mundane choir of the normal people who enjoy both the pleasures and pain that are nearly every person's birthright. Mother Nature will pluck you up and away from the mundane and grant you role in Her grand show that very few ever occupy. Sadly, your part will be played in a tiny cell as an exhibit in her sideshow, chained alongside Her other freaks behind a pane of glass.

The emperors had their pet monsters and Mother Nature has Hers. You'll be closer to Her than the unwashed masses, but that will simply be because you feel the desires She inspires more sharply and painfully than most because you've never been given license to satisfy them.

You'll largely be forgotten, your tears and cries silenced by the walls of your prison. On those rare occasions a healthy person passes by your cell, they'll see a dejected abomination and, without a doubt, consider you special. And the next moment they'll offer a prayer of thanks to what ever god is listening that they were not special enough to share your place.
>>
you lived enough, time to an hero
>>
>>35103271
Happy anon 45 isn't bro I'll be 39 in April myself
>>
File: ed4.png (260KB, 389x411px)
ed4.png
260KB, 389x411px
>>35105566
>>35105522
What the fuck? How did you manage to romanticize being a wizard in such a beautiful, bitter-sweet way?

DELET THIS
>>
>>35105566
REEE what did you change, I'm not reading it again
Beautiful words anon, it's just like I had imagined. Except I wouldn't have been able to get the message and the feeling across so well. You definitely made me feel even more on edge as this fate is both terrifying and intriguing.
I'm still curious though, what would you do regarding wizardry if you were 19 again?
>>
>>35105266
>>35105301
>older brother was very cruel to me
>mom was really ugly and grossed me out
>dad was really nice sometimes, but very cold and distant other times
>dad would beat me up sometimes if I pissed him off
>dad always told me that I was extremely intelligent and had a bright future
>did well in school without even trying, never had to learn a work ethic
>went to college
>became extremely depressed and unmotivated
>flunked out
>try to get into the military
>don't get in
>can't find a real job
>literally no one will hire me
>the only job I can is manual labor with temp agencies and it never lasts long
>very socially awkward and getting worse as the years go by as a NEET
>no friends
>don't enjoy anything
>never been on a date or had any kind of friendship with a woman
>no hobbies or interests
>nothing makes me happy anymore
>tired of life but don't really want to die
>>
>>35105703
19 was past the point of no return for me. I was already balding by then.
>>
>>35105921
Damn anon I'm sorry.
I'm already taking fin out of paranoia because my forehead has always been big, and my dad was almost completely bald by 25.
>>
>>35105769
>mom was really ugly and grossed me out
Disliking your own mother because of her appearance? Seriously? Did she use to treat you bad at least?
>>
>>35106241
Sometimes yes. She also was a cheating whore and a humorless nagging bitch.

And you don't realize how repulsively ugly she is.
>>
>>35104320
No it doesn't. In fact there's instances of pious people committing suicide in the bible.
>>
File: 1475968585608.png (625KB, 500x794px)
1475968585608.png
625KB, 500x794px
>>35106339
Why did mother nature do this to us anon

Are we being punished for something
>>
i'm only 20 but my greatest fear is that I'll never escape all the feelings of anxiety and self-loathing.

happy early birthday, op.
>>
>>35106312
At what part of the bible exactly? I would love to know that I can kill myself and still not be punished for it on the afterlife.
>>
>>35106413
>If you can escape a wizard's fate you've been blessed in ways ghouls like myself can't even begin to dream of. Mother Nature was gracious enough to allow you to be born a man. Don't insult Her kindness by choosing to take a place alongside one of her monsters.
Alright anon, I haven't thought of it this way before.
I still won't bow down to roasties, but I won't actively further my wizard progress anymore.
>>
>>35106413
Why do you smile at a woman? Why do you give them attention? You're just asking for it
>>
File: images (3)_new_new_new.jpg (9KB, 494x298px) Image search: [Google]
images (3)_new_new_new.jpg
9KB, 494x298px
It's my birthday today
Not a single birthday wish from my "friends"
Help me
>>
>>35103271
Happy birthday, bro. Keep saving.
>>
>>35106750
>>35105566
>Have decided to actively further my Wizard progress
>Don't see a good reason to reproduce into the industrialized world

Good luck. I don't believe I'll think about relationships if I hit that age a virgin.
>>
>>35107210
>Good luck. I don't believe I'll think about relationships if I hit that age a virgin.

If you're still a virgin at my age, for your sake, I certainly hope that this will be the case.

Granted, hope is more often than not a denial of reality. It's not much solace, but at least it springs eternal. Those lost and left behind may not be worthy of drinking the water of life, but at the very least we can cling to the possibility of drinking the waters of Lethe.
>>
>>35103271
go to wizardchan it will be your new home 4chad is the wrong demographic for you
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.