[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a loser kv >meet a girl >actually start to like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 4252154534543.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4252154534543.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
>be a loser kv
>meet a girl
>actually start to like her, like no one before
>after hanging out or even just a phone call feel good for a few days
>can't stop thinking about her
>is this what love is?
>not being near her is hard to take
>decide to tell her how I feel
>create the most romantic scene imaginable
>seriously, it could be in a hollywood movie
>confess my feelings
>turns out she has a boyfriend and the relationship started many years ago, before I met her
>she never mentioned the guy, even though we were friends for almost two years
>feel like an idiot, but part ways in a friendly manner

It's been months and I still think about her everyday. I never felt such a connection with anyone and knowing that I'll never see her again feels me with sadness. Maybe people who believe in "the one" are right after all.
>>
>turns out she has a boyfriend and the relationship started many years ago, before I met her
>she never mentioned the guy
So, who is going to tell him?
>>
>>35102817
You must have lile never talked to her if she never mentioned she had a boyfriend the 2 years you knew her
Wtf?
>>
>>35102867
Well, you don't have to believe me but it's true. I later talked with someone who confirmed it. I guess she is just a very friendly and likeable person.
>>
>>35102817

just drink your sorrows away, roll a doobie, kickback and let your worrys melt away while playing comfy vidya, soon you'll realize that every moment and experience in life is one to learn from, just know that if you let an obsession take hold of your life, you're going to spiral into atrophy as you're left destitute and your morale crushed. Love is unconditional for a fellow person where you regard eachother as your equal and treat with utmost respect, it's often misunderstood for what's accepted to be the status quo where it's most often than not a form of self destruction yet the purest expression of greed. love is not obsessive
>>
>>35102930
It's a little weird. Whenever she talked about something she did with some other people, it was always friends or family. We sometimes went to a bar or a walk near the lake, just the two of us. There were also more intimate situations which I will keep to myself.
>>
>>35103063

cuddling and hugging aint intimate
>>
File: 1473519669280.jpg (139KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1473519669280.jpg
139KB, 1023x682px
>>35102817
I watched a movie called 'The Happening' the other day (It fucking sucks, by the way. It's legitimately one of the worst movies I've ever seen, but that's beside the point.). In the movie, Mark Wahlberg and his wife are going through marital problems, and Mark Wahlberg's wife went out for dessert with a male coworker, and lied to her husband about where she was, saying she was working late.

In the movie, plants are wiping out humanity with a toxin that makes them commit suicide (yes, that's literally what the entire movie is about; there's even one part where they race the God damn wind) and her coworker keeps calling and texting Mark Wahlberg's wife. Now, his useless, stupid, whore of a wife doesn't come clean until beyond the halfway point of the movie, at which point Wahlberg is mildly upset, but doesn't really care.

They end up reconciling because movie (God knows why he forgives that slut), but I can't help but wonder if the coworker knew about Wahlberg? Did he think the marriage was over, or did Wahlberg's wife just never mention it? What the fuck is wrong with that stupid whore? Why not just end the fucking marriage instead of lying to your husband and going on a date? What a despicable, rotten bitch.

Where I'm going with this is, the girl that you know is essentially Mark Wahlberg's wife in the movie, otherwise she's lying through her teeth and made up her boyfriend, and in both scenarios she's a rotten, filthy cunt. Having close friends of the opposite gender is weird as fuck, really.
>>
>>35103063
Are you sure that the boyfriend exists, or did she use that as an elaborate ploy to reject you?
>>
>>35102817

C-C-C-C-KEKED!!!!!
>>
File: plsstaph.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
plsstaph.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
>>35102817
If she never talks about the guy it means that she's not in a happy relationship and means that she can break up with him any time. Why you guys stopped talking? If you have your own place, talk about it with her and tell her you can take her with you, i think that she's trapped with her boyfriend and if they break up she'll be homeless, most of the times that's the reason why she's still with him. Don't stop talking to this girl, go after her, you'll probably end up with her
>>
>>35102817
At least u dont have any regrets now that u actually confessed
>>
>>35103340
I can't tell if you're kidding or not.

We stopped talking because I knew I couldn't deal with thinking that she will go home to this dude every time after hanging out with me. She did say that we could still meet sometimes, but I'd rather not.

I don't have the details, but I heard that her relationship is somewhat sketchy.
>>
>>35103449
Nigga go after her and don't be a dumbass, she'll keep going to him as long as you allow it. Do it until you get her for yourself. Now be careful, a girl that leaves her actual boyfriend for another guy, will do it to every guy she dates, so 3 years from now, it can happen to you
>>
>>35103188
Because women are pieces of shit. Basically like monkeys swinging through trees. They don't let go of one branch until they have a firm hold on another. When a girl breaks up and has a new boyfriend shortly after it's a safe bet that was going on for some time before the break up.
>>
>>35103340
That's a solid plan, OP. You totally should get with a dumb cunt, it's the norm these days. Enjoy.
>>
File: physical attraction.png (218KB, 540x434px) Image search: [Google]
physical attraction.png
218KB, 540x434px
>>35102817

do not fall for the love meme anon
>>
>>35104108
Except for when you do have things in common and your image is bullshit. That being said, women are total shit, like 95% of them. Guys are a bit better but not by very much.
>>
File: 1486055006292.png (72KB, 825x614px) Image search: [Google]
1486055006292.png
72KB, 825x614px
>>35102817
i had very similiar situation
it was a first time i felt anything like that
so i was really serious about it

she never told me about her bf during those few months
hurt like motherfucker

i still think about her sometimes
>>
you learned your lesson

>friendly doesn't mean liking you
>>
>>35102817
>>35104292

There is NO boyfriend, there never was any boyfriend, and any thought otherwise just proves how un friendlike your relationship was with her.

Real friends are straight up with each other about anything. Real friends don't lie. A friend would tell a friend about their bf/gf because friends talk about who their close with to other friends. Platonic is non-sexual, always.

Now, there are two outcomes knowing this: a) She was never really your friend, just being nice and you mistook that for compassion. b) She was interested in you, but you totally fucked the bed with the overelaborate show of affection that now she's back pedaling hard as a motherfucker. It's fun to watch roasties scramble.

Maybe I'm wrong, who knows. What I do know is that she probably never made an intimate connection with you and now is scared for her life.

Autism. Not even once.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.