[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just be confindent look at him, he is ugly and manlet, so he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: c2YUV1y.jpg (51KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
c2YUV1y.jpg
51KB, 384x480px
just be confindent

look at him, he is ugly and manlet, so he had a lot of qt girls, just be confident like him
>>
Why do you post a picture of George Harrison?
>>
>manson was ugly
he would've been a 10/10 chad if he was 6'0
>>
Manson is the one person that I am taller than who got tons of pussy.
>>
I was just reading about him the other day. How the hell did he persuade a midwest suburban college grad qt to let him with her and then invite like 15 more girls to move in with them?? This manlet without a high school diploma was literally drowning in pussy while his college-educated girlfriend approved of it. It boggles my mind.
>>
>>35102619
He is not ugly. You just don't understand how beautiful he is.
>>
>>35105152
psychopathy. Incredibly powerful against humans. They try to please everyone and maintain strong control over those unwilling to call them out for their disregard of others.
>>
>>35102737
You retard, that's Che Guevara
>>
>>35105221
Interesting. I guess he must've been one lucky motherfucker to happen to find someone who wouldn't call him out for his disregard of others. I've never found someone like that. Maybe it's a different culture now. Femanons shame me left and right for the slightest of offenses.
>>
>>35105338
hmmm. it's kind of hard to explain. I've had experience with someone I think may be a psychopath. I'll just say they are good at keeping the people in their cult feeling rewarded for following them. In my case, it was weed. This guy was always shoving free weed my way, because as long as he did, I'd keep coming back.
>>
>>35105488
Ahh, I see. Shit it's like every good job or government position if you think about it. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>35102619
>ugly

He looks like fucking Chad to me.
>>
>>35105152
it was the fucking 60s, what do you think?
>>
>>35102619
Most of his women were pretty mediocre. Leslie VanHouten was a total hottie though.
>>
The guy had maxed out charisma

confidence can only take you so far
>>
>>35105734
The guy was like 5'2" though. He's probably closer to 5 feet now in his old age. Same as Danny Devito.
>>
File: Vitomatic_Charisma_screen.jpg (363KB, 992x883px) Image search: [Google]
Vitomatic_Charisma_screen.jpg
363KB, 992x883px
>>35105837
orego gondola
>>
>>35105825

Leslie Van Houten mainly stuck around for Bobby Beausoleil. She actually said she didn't enjoy fucking Charlie because she wasn't attracted to him.
>>
>>35105793
he used psychedelics to persuade them
>>
>>35105825
Good point. Even qts 3.14 have shit tons of self esteem and confidence issues. These subpar girls probably got little or no attention from chads, making it easy for the confident Manson to flatter and then influence.
>>
File: IMG_1499.jpg (220KB, 1498x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1499.jpg
220KB, 1498x1000px
>>35105922
Lucky bastards. She was a top tier qt.
>>
>>35105938
yes and no. He had drug fueled orgies with them (though he was the only one not to get high, wanted to be in control)

but it was actually because they were all hippies
>>
>>35102619
Guy wasn't just short and unclean, he also had a thing for swords so he was pretty weird even if you don't count the prophecy/cult thing
>>
Pretty neat for anyone interested.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZauZE2ECQLE
>>
>>35105265
It`s Fidel Castro in russian prison you morons
>>
>>35106637
>not knowing who Johnny Depp is
>>
File: manson_1.jpg (185KB, 844x768px) Image search: [Google]
manson_1.jpg
185KB, 844x768px
He wasn't ugly in his early 20s
>>
>>35106776
Not much resemblance. You should've said Viggo Mortensen instead. You're bad at this.
>>
>>35106637
the fuck are you talking about? that's Sirius Black
>>
>>35106806
That is kina ugly
>>
>>35106999

Then I'm a freak of nature.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.