[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready to free yourself from your chains, robots? Do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nr3gwdHJc61rlvpheo1_500.jpg (417KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr3gwdHJc61rlvpheo1_500.jpg
417KB, 499x499px
Are you ready to free yourself from your chains, robots? Do you wish to liberate yourself from your ego, liberate yourself from everything?

The psychedelic experience is what you are looking for. You will come face to face with God, die and be reborn.

Pick up a copy of The Psychedelic Experience either online, or at a book store. Read it a couple of times.

Listen to this recording a couple of times sober, and then again after dosing as you are coming up.
https://youtu.be/JhgJsg2mMeQ

If you practice mediation liberation will be easier to attain. If you cannot motivate yourself to take up the practice, look up microdosing for depression. I take an 8th of a tab every four days and its nearly eradicated my obsessive negative thoughts. My psychedelic experience last night even furthers that inner solace I have found.

Good luck, robots.
>>
>>35102288
Robobump to salvation
>>
Psychedelics can ruin your life, it's not worth the risk. I almost was a gonner just from one experience of smoking (strong kush) weed. Completely lost my mind and am still affected by it over a year later.

As for careful microdosing, that I can probably agree with.
>>
>>35102509

Weed had a completely different effect on me, it "opened" my mind up and made me reconsider everything. It completely changed me as a person, and for the better.
>>
dont forget to give yourself up to the power of the mushroom
>>
>>35102509
>I almost was a gonner just from one experience of smoking (strong kush) weed
damn son you suck
>>
Psychidelics give deep experiences for normies since they are lacking in most forms of lateral thinking. For the average robot there is no point.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.