[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teach me how to flirt, anon. Is it hard? Will I get pregnant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: large_101_P1380125 (1).jpg (92KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
large_101_P1380125 (1).jpg
92KB, 375x500px
Teach me how to flirt, anon. Is it hard? Will I get pregnant if we do it?
>>
>>35102225
It's just normal conversation with suggestive overtones.
>>
>>35102225
>Will I get pregnant if we do it?

Would you like that?
>>
>>35102225
smile when you talk
get close to them
if they get hissy play it off like "did you have a bad day?"

you could literally flirt just by say "hey, how're you doing?" It's just all in the tone
>>
>>35103261
oh wait you're a grill

in that case just ask if they wanna fuck or whatever it is you're looking for
>>
Pretend to be an anime.
>>
>>35102953
That depends, like how pregnan do you wanna make me?
>>
>>35102849
Suggestive overtones? What's a suggested overtone?
>>
>>35103293
did you have a bad day?
>>
>>35103913
Like those girls with the big eyes?
>>
>>35104578
I see what you did there

nigger
>>
>>35102225
Wear a condom whenever you flirt with someone
>>
>>35104339
Here, sit on my lap and I shall teach you.

Did you get it?
>>
>>35102225
how do you even meet people
>>
>>35104699
Cause flirting can lead to other things...
>>
>>35105448
Haha you funny!
>>
>>35105528
You just got to relax, honey, and say, "hi, i'm anon, what's your name?"

(try it!! say it now...) Then I tell you my name, i say, hi anon, Im stacy-- and then we're friends!-- we've been introduced!
>>
>>35105448
Always a good way to chat.

Can talk about the first thing that pops up
>>
>>35106605
I just struggle with boundaries. Not in the way that I overstep but I end up not asking anything because I don't want to come off as nosy. This makes conversations hell.

Even if I've never had issues when I actually do ask it feels like I am walking on a minefield every time.

I even have this issue with friends I've had for years even with basic shit sometimes. Like "I'm going away between X and Y" and I am sometimes feeling unsure about wether it's ok to ask what they are going to do. Gets even more retarded since I know it's an acceptable thing to ask and they ask it all the time so it is 100% ok.

Living my life behind walls I cannot get out of.
>>
compliment on the girl. i liked a girl at a hospital, i had a brain injury from car accident. i was on a lot of drugs. i just started flirting with the girl at my birthday party. i told her she had pretty blue eyes, they're pretty like the Bahama water, i told her she looked like barbie, if your barbie then i'm kent. her mom told me to stay away from her, it's not a bar, have your friends go to the bar to get girls. there were two girls that got away from me there. the other one i forgot she was engaged. i knew her before getting into the car accident.
>>
>>35106618
Oh anon, you so naughty!
>>
>>35106976
Oh, that's terrible you got in a accident! Sounds like your mom kinda got in your way that time! That's okay- you keep pitchin' and find you a girl!
>>
>>35106831
People looove to talk about themselves, that's what I find! If you asking a hard ass where hes going on vacation or something, just preface everything with "oh yeah" as in, "oh yeah, what you gonna do on vacation?"
>>
>>35107118
no the girl's mom sorry, she also worked at the hospital. she is now a nurse she was a cna when i was inpatient there. the girl's mom is a physical therapist.
>>
>>35107377
Can I be honest? She sounds like kind of a bitch, honey, gettin' in the way of a poor kid who's just been in an accident tryin' to make a little time! I guess it is her daughter, tho, gotta protect her from men's advances! Keep trying, honey, you sound real cute and I bet you'll find that special girl that's gonna love you! Yes you will, you just gotta keep talkin' to the ladies like you are!
>>
>>35107415
Oh no it's just an issue with me. Got serious anxiety(?) issues in general.
>>
>>35108313
You gonna be fine, anon! You sound like a sweetheart and I hope when you have anxieties big or small, you remember stacy from this thread sees your point of view and that you're a good man doing your best, and hope you feel less nervous!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.