[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well I thought I found a relationship. Fell in love with a guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0325.jpg (26KB, 540x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
26KB, 540x570px
Well I thought I found a relationship. Fell in love with a guy I grew up with and we were doing a long distance relationship until I could move back home. Well, he was supposed to come see me this weekend for my birthday and called me last night and broke up with me. Blocked me on Facebook. Won't answer my calls. Totally cut me off.

My birthday isn't until tomorrow at least. Still ruined.

It's not any easier out here for females. I'm 28 and about to be forever alone and I think I might just accept it.

Does anyone want to wallow with me in self pity?
>>
you know what you're fucking doing here m8

there's about to be 50 different bf applications coming up
>>
>>35101945
I'm really here to sulk
>>
Need the details.

Who is this guy? You got him from r9k? How did u meet?
Why didn't you ignore the normies and gotten a real robot bf from r9k?
>>
>>35101968
We went to school together. We dated other people and kinda came back together. Failed miserably.
>>
>>35101917
1. he probably didn't have many feelings for you and thought flying out to see you will be a waste of more

or

2. He has another gf at home and decided to cut ties with you
>>
>>35101917
I'm 26 and I've never experienced anything resembling intimacy with another human being, any connections I have with other humans are purely business related with the sole exception of my parents and grandparents, who are all dying or dead.

But I will continue to live because a bank tried to fuck me out of my inheritance, if I die without kids the charity that half of the bank's owners are on the board of will get my money. I didn't want to have kids until I saw those terms that they got my great grandmother with alzheimer's disease to sign on to. Now I want to have as many kids as it takes to absolutely gut that trust, I don't want them getting anything.
>>
File: 465643b79.jpg (79KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
465643b79.jpg
79KB, 666x666px
>>35101982
Ok so answer

>Why didn't you ignore the normies and gotten a real robot bf from r9k?

Robot bfs are eternally loyal didn't you know?
>>
>>35102006
I'm thinking #2 with how abruptly it ended. Because he is within 5 hours driving distance of me. He told me he was driving here for weeks and then poof.

But why? Why end it with an axe like that? He was fine 2 days ago and then suddenly wanted NOTHING to do with me. Why not at least give me an explanation? What a coward.
>>
>>35101917
While all the smart girls were hustling dozens of side bfs, dumbass you actually fell for the monogamous muh true love crap lmao. There's a reason why all of your succesful peers are whores.
>>
>>35102033
Most of them won't come out of the shadows long enough to get to know someone.
>>
>>35102010
That's horrible. Money issues give me as much anxiety as relationships do. I hope you get what is rightly yours.
>>
File: iEMz8HPIYAs.jpg (36KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
iEMz8HPIYAs.jpg
36KB, 858x725px
>>35101982
> We dated other people
FUCKING NORMIE SLUT GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35102106
Super helpful. Thanks for the input.
>>
File: 199.jpg (146KB, 884x666px) Image search: [Google]
199.jpg
146KB, 884x666px
>>35102072
What does that even mean? They ghost you? That's the first time I've heard of guys ghosting girls tbqhfam.

And if you want an eternally loyal qt virgin robot bf you actually DO need to put some effort into having them open up.
>>
>>35102132
I just want someone who respects other people's dignity. Not really asking for the moon here. But like I said, I'm getting too old for this nonsense. Nobody wants women when they're out of their 20's.
>>
File: 1485698927345.jpg (8KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485698927345.jpg
8KB, 207x200px
>>35102165
>I just want someone who respects other people's dignity.
Normies and Chads don't respect shit. You found out the hard way I guess.
And I'll take any girl aged #MINIMUM_LEGAL_AGE to 99 as long as they are virgin and haven't had other bfs.

Should've come here first and asked for a local robot.
>>
>>35101917
>Had a bf
>Thinks she's anything like robots
Bruh, you're nothing like them
>>
>>35102124
Shut the fuck up roastie get off our board
>>
>>35101982
Good, you deserved it, fucking degenerate
>>
>>35102228
I didn't know you could just come in here and find guys that will be eternally loyal like that...
>>
>>35102310
You literally can't do that anywhere, they'll get tired of you too, just like all the others because you're boring
>>
>>35102101
I won't. That's not what I'm in it for at this point, I'm in it to make sure that the bank gets as little of what's not theirs as possible.

It's not like I get nothing. I've probably made $40,000 or so total on the ''''investments''''' the fund has made in dividends. But due to the hyper conservative investment regulations the trust they set up is subject to, the value of the trust has only grown at 2%/year since it was formed, when even a no brain index fund would grow at 6%. The difference is almost $800,000 on the sum in there. And of course the money isn't even technically mine, it's the trust's, and the bank controls the trust and only gives me money for my expenses if they think they have to.
>>
>>35102124
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD OUT OUT
>>
>>35102310
Is there any other place where there are guys that have been alone forever and would give anything for people to love them and be with them? You think any of us would give that up? Hell no.

Only normies who are used to having relations and sex could give that up without a second thought.

I'm not. I would forever be with a girl. For fucking EVER.
>>
>>35102310
You'd be surprised. Someone who has never experienced love or even strong friendship will do all they can to hold onto it.
>>
>>35102165
What's your ethnicity?

If you're asian you're still good for at least another 20 years
>>
File: IMG_2324.jpg (14KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2324.jpg
14KB, 224x225px
>it's not any easier out here for females
>says as a hundred robots send her relationship requests
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.