[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cope with having never ever seen a girl naked in real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1485538271411.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485538271411.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
How do I cope with having never ever seen a girl naked in real life? I can't imagine what it's like, it's like it doesn't even exist
>>
>>35100672
I'll tell your right now:

It's like staring at a rock. You feel the void between yourself and another human being when they're at their most vulnerable, but you can never get close to that person. You feel so alone and distanced in this world.
>>
>>35100689
>>35100672
I've never seen a girl naked in real life before, but my dad forced me to go to a strip club to install a door.

It was a bad experience, and it made me realize that I'll never fit in with normies.
>>
>>35100689
This
I shower with my gf all the time and its always a very isolated experience when theres no sex involved. Sex is the human attempt at bridging the mental separation between two people through intimate physical contact.
Still though, seeing and touching naked flesh never satiates any desire for longer than the moment.
Hopefully one day we can meld consciousnesses together in computers and achieve true nirvana in a primordial data soup of people you love.
>>
File: 1487285218036.jpg (58KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
1487285218036.jpg
58KB, 540x416px
>>35100672
cellulite and stretchmarks
>>
oh my god /r9k/ I just witnessed something horrible.
Today I was in NYC, I take summer classes at an art school in New York, and I saw a man following an old asian woman and her little Asian grand daughter I think it was.
He followed them for 4 blocks before making his move, I only saw all of this because they were all in front of me walking down E22nd street at the time I was walking down it.
Anyways, the man kept getting closer and closer to them until finally he hit the woman with a crowbar and grabbed the girl. I immediately ran up to him as fast as I could and whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say that this cab was rare, but I thought "nah, forget it, yo holmes to Bel-Air!"
I pulled up to the house around 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "yo holmes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
>>
>>35100941
I love you.

This shit is so old no one does it anymore.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.