[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>leftists worship you >the media loves you >cops can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1487832133107.jpg (273KB, 1087x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1487832133107.jpg
273KB, 1087x1194px
>leftists worship you
>the media loves you
>cops can't do anything to you
>black girls are easy
>girls of other races go for you just for being black
>free money
Blacks cannot be robots
>>
File: blackguywhitegirls.jpg (24KB, 556x292px) Image search: [Google]
blackguywhitegirls.jpg
24KB, 556x292px
>>35100387
I'm black. How do I go about getting these things besides the black gf meme
>>
File: Holy_shit_92_percent.png (114KB, 882x376px) Image search: [Google]
Holy_shit_92_percent.png
114KB, 882x376px
>>35100387
I like a thick black ass, but I don't know that might actually be too much ass. Also stop with:
>girls of other races go for you just for being black

It's not true. Black men like Black women (visa versa), white men like white women (visa versa). The general trend is [gender] of race x likes [gender] of race x. Except for Asian women, they're mad for the white dick.
>>
>>35100387
>>leftists worship you

>certain people just treat your neutral and fairly
>like anybody should be treated
>"HURR THOSE NIGGER LOVERS. THEY BASICALLY WORSHIP YOU"
I'm glad that you people on here have miserable lives, honestly.
>>
>>35100526
Why do you leftists hate white people?
>>
>>35100526
This. Although desu most robots are alone because they're horrible people.
>>
>>35101256
By "horrible" I think you mean ugly. You have a just world fallacy. Hitler had an adoring wife.

Robots are alone because we have bad genetics and people hate us for it.
>>
>>35101316
>You have a just world fallacy.

No, you're alone because your terrible people (in general). The fact you're also ugly is just compounding that.
>>
Robots are addicted to solitude. This is the only reason we're all alone. There is no other reason. It's not about race, income or even personality flaws. Have you tried spending time with people? Have you ever forced yourself outside your comfort zone? I'm willing to be you have, and yet you still end up on your own. Because that's the way you want it. You want the positives of being with people without the banality and stress. I'm not condemning you for that. It's a perfectly reasonable thing to want. But you can't have it and that's why you're alone.
>>
>>35101483
This is truth. I think that's the real reason there's such an attraction to a philosopher like Schopenhauer. Not that they're exactly like him, but he seemed to be someone who couldn't stand to be around other people all the time. He was searching for peace.

Robots too want to find their peace from the discord.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.