[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why're all modern women roasties? What has society done.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 7b1.png (418KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
7b1.png
418KB, 920x720px
Why're all modern women roasties?

What has society done.
>Modern women:
- Will cheat on you with Tyrone on every occasion.
- Want all your money.
- Don't give a shit about you, it's all about them.
- Incapable of holding a double-sided relationship.
- Incredibly selfish.

And all these normies saying "women r so wonderful".

Why are they all like that?
>>
I believe that the cucks who come here and spew blue pill BS do so because they know they are losers, almost as much as us, but they think holding the *correct* views will make them less of a loser in the eyes of women.
>>
>>35099791
>ywn never beta uprise, playing related music, instilling fesr across the world whenever said musics are played out loud

IM NUCLEARRRRR
>>
>>35099791
> Incapable of holding a double-sided relationship.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>ITT: virgin fags
>>
>>35099883
I mean that they only concern themselves with THEIR problems and will never come and help YOU if you need help.

Basically they'll use and abuse you without caring when YOU need help.
>>
>>35099895
Degenerate normie scum.

When will you realize all women are disgusting skanks and at this point just STD bars?
>>
File: 1466528772997s.jpg (4KB, 250x159px) Image search: [Google]
1466528772997s.jpg
4KB, 250x159px
>>35099836
THIS.

Cant we have another beta uprising thread? Been a really long while since we had one of those and i find it pretty fun to think about.
>>
>>35099933
Wow, edgy as fuck.
>>
>tfw almost went down women hate path
>ex gril was cheating cunt
>found gril who's actually good to me
>realize women and men aren't that different
>>
>>35100463
You're right, because both women and men are cunts.

All people are cunts.

Especially normies.
>>
>>35099895
>shallow minded normie that doesn't realise he can't win good goy points for making fun of virgins on here
>>
File: nofapforulel.jpg (717KB, 800x7200px) Image search: [Google]
nofapforulel.jpg
717KB, 800x7200px
>>35100148
This is now a Beta Uprising thread. All the normie animals will pay. I`m planning on actually gassing some normies. Just need to figure out how to sythesize chlorine or another toxic gas that`s actually painful to die from and quick-acting.
>>
File: NOMORE.png (842KB, 860x449px) Image search: [Google]
NOMORE.png
842KB, 860x449px
>>35100251
Nice buzzword,you worthless cunt. I have only hate for your kind.
>>
>>35099791
>Why're all modern women roasties?

no they aren't
>>
>>35101510
They fucking are. Don`t lie to me,you fucking normalfaggot. We made them like this and now we`re paying with our society`s integrity.
>>
File: winnie.jpg (5KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
winnie.jpg
5KB, 237x213px
>>35101580
Okay, they are.
>>
How do you know so much about modern women if you've never talked to one that wasn't your mom?
edgy normie fag
>>
>>35101817
It's called observation you fucking dumb cuck.

>Be me.
>Back in High School.
>See all these dirty skanks.
>Literally no good people.

>Proceed to uni.
>Still no good people.

I'm not a deaf-blind vegetable, mate.

You don't have to have a snake to know a snake bite hurts.
>>
File: Crying Wojak.png (47KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Wojak.png
47KB, 645x773px
>>35099791
I still have hope. I am completely sure there is a lot of good girls that are the complete oppossite of what you say.
What I am worried about is that none of them would want to be with me anyway.
>>
>>35102067
>>35102020
They wouldn`t want to be with you,not because they`re too good,but because they`re also roastie cunts.
>>
>>35102067
Kek.

If you want my completely honest advice, leave r9k.

This place will only make you more and more degenerate, and ENSURE that you'll never get a gf, especially a normal one.

You'll just disappoint yourself with this board.
>>
just stop shit posting, everyone knows women are shit- everyone is shit nowadays.
especially you op
>>
>>35102079
Thanks, Anon.
>>35102093
Yes, I somewhat understand. But for now it's the only place I can share feels that people can understand. In the real world most people don't really have these kind of problems and thus can't really understand some of the things that we care about. I guess that's why most of us are here.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.