[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was prom like for you, robots? >asked 3 girls to prom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1463367929761.png (149KB, 390x384px) Image search: [Google]
1463367929761.png
149KB, 390x384px
What was prom like for you, robots?
>asked 3 girls to prom beforehand, they all rejected me
>got there late
>went to the dance floor but didn't dance
>loud pop music and flashy flickering lights start
>immediately triggered due to sensory overload
>about to cry
>leave dance floor quickly
>get food
>hang out with that girl who molested me and her bf
>feel really depressed suddenly
>decided i was going to sleep it away
>sleep at one of the tables for 30min
>teacher wakes me up, in fear someone had spiked my drink
>went home
Were these really the best years of my life?
>>
I didn't even ask any chick out. I just dressed nice and went there. Drank beer in the back room. Then we ran out of beer and i drank jagermeister, like 3/4 of a bottle. I got home in the trunk of my friends car. Oh, and i puked all around the gas station bathroom. And i took a nap on a graveyard behind the gas station for an hour.
>>
File: s4dTtBy.jpg (86KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
s4dTtBy.jpg
86KB, 384x313px
>Didn't even go
>There was no point in me going anyways
>>
>had no date
>get rejected by my crush
>get drunk as fuck
>make out with the ugliest girl at my class
>embarrass myself in front of everyone
>delete myself from their lives forever
>>
>>35099641
I unironically went with my mom
>>
>>35099641
Didn't have a prom, I dropped out of High School because I was a loser outcast with no friends who sat alone at lunch.
>>
If you went to prom you're a normie. This should be obvious.

>B-BUT
no excuses
>>
>>35100117
my parents made me go though :(
>>
File: 20170203_132754.png (783KB, 825x702px) Image search: [Google]
20170203_132754.png
783KB, 825x702px
>>35099641
i went to boarding school. graduating class of 9 people. there wasnt prom unless invited to another schools prom. i dont understand what prom even is
>>
>>35099641
I didn't go.
Though it's not that weird considering prom isn't as big of a deal in my country as it is portayed in american teen movies.
>>
>>35099641

I was the A/V guy. I ran the spotlight that highlighted all the prom court when they came down for pictures.

I ran it at the maximum intensity so in all the pictures people are squinting and some were sweating.
>>
>geeky friend sets me up with a freshman who wants to go
>we're all watching some disney movie before we go, I can't remember which one
>we have cringey as fuck plan to get a shit ton of soap bubble bottles and distribute them at the prom
>show up and friend starts yelling "BUBBLES!" as we start handing the shit out
>he's wearing like a star wars tie clip
>suddenly I don't want to be seen with this guy but I'm also going to feel like a dick if I abandon him and he's the only one doing this shit
>We go inside, my date is just kinda hanging out with another girl and my friend is doing his thing somewhere, so I'm just kind of by myself, trying to find people I know to talk to so I'm not just awkwardly standing around
>don't want to try and put a move on my date because she's so much younger than me and it would be weird
>kicked over bubble bottles everywhere afterwards
>bubble bottles all around the mall for days afterwards
>>
>stay home
>jerk off

Nice.
>>
>>35101590
and now, 10 years later you still do the same lmao
>>
>>35099641
i didnt go to prom

now fuck off normie
>>
>no one gives a shit about their assigned partner
>kids from the forest machine school set their car on fire
>1h after prom starts half of the kids are blackout drunk and signing loud drinking songs, dancing on tables and throwing food
>no one with authority is around and things escalate
>towards the evening the party erupts into fights, attempted rapes and people puking and crying in different corners of the locale
good evening
>>
Didn't go. Got drunk and played tf2 instead.
>>
The culmination of a series of bad decisions resulting in one of the most embarrassing nights of my life. Still haunts me all these years later
>>
I asked a girl and she preferred to go with other chick. They weren't even lesbians tho.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.