[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >trans girl >don't pass at all >meet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>be me
>trans girl
>don't pass at all
>meet a qt at class and start talking regularly
>say im a tranny
>she's visibly into it
>tell me she has a thing for "traps"
>benis gets hard
what do? im a virgin and I've never had any sexual experiences, and judging by how she talks to me she's pretty "kinky" but I've never looked into bdsm or anything related
pic unrelated
>>
use contraceptives
>>
>>35099531
do whatever you want, mentally ill people don't make smart decisions anyway
>>
>>35099597
This, you are responsible for not having your seed stolen. Women are spooky things, just get a visectimy. Also youre not trans, since you dont have gender dysphoria
>>
>>35099531
kill yourself and her too
>>
>>35099760
family isn't supportive and when I told my mother I was kicked out of the house
i live with my aunt now and im just staying in the closet until i can get on my own two feet
>>
File: 1487952687383.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1487952687383.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>35099839
>staying in the closet

Kekked
>>
Get a jumpstart on your inevitable decision to end your life and eat a bullet.
>>
>>35099531
describe her appearance
>>
She probably wants to feminize you and suck cock with you, probably BBC.
Hope youre ready
>>
>>35100317
cock is okay tbfh
>>
Show pic of u
>>
>>35100315
light brown eyes and hair
short but not a boring body, she's got a nice ass honestly
her teeth are straight and clean which adds up to at least 8/10 for me
>>
>>35099795
it's not always, but once in a while some good advice do pop up on these boards
>>
>>35099531
i wanna see a pic of you OP

considering you had to tell her you are a tranny I am guessing you at least kinda pass?
>>
>>35101058
And I want a million dollars but it's not gonna happen Jim.
>>
>>35101058
I've got a face that gives my sex away which sucks a ton
but my body is kinda petite so ig that's alright
not sure if I have any pictures of myself on this tablet but mayb later
>>
>>35099531
since you are into girls why do you dress up like a woman and not just act like a man? i could understand it if you are a fag and wanted to suck dick but this way it doesnt make sense
>>
>>35100932
Then just go full fag mode and do it
Youre already pretending to be a woman, let go and be free let this girl turn you in to something you could never do on your own.
faggot
>>
>>35099531

she just wants a faggot friend
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.