[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >average looking guy >overweight >this qt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: feelzpepe.png (9KB, 634x768px) Image search: [Google]
feelzpepe.png
9KB, 634x768px
>be me
>average looking guy
>overweight
>this qt been flirting with me all the time
>quickly assume she's just being friendly because a qt like that will always settle just for chad
>2 friends who don't know each other but they know this qt tell me that she likes me
>qt is easily an 8/10
>pretty skinny white girl, brunette green eyes
>wew lad I refuse to believe it
>stand in fron of the mirror and ask myself how that pretty girl likes something like me?
>does she have standards?
>a chad we know comes to me and tells me that they were talking earlier
>nervouspepe.jpg
>w-what she said, Chad?
>I know anon likes me, I like him too
>Chad told her that he's gonna tell me
>Stacy nervously says, pls don't
>Chad told me anyways and told me to ask her out
>my insecure bitchass don't know how to

wat do lads?
>>
>>35098984
Ask her out dumbass
>>
>>35098984
Do you actually like her, or have you already successfully killed your feelings for her?
>>
>>35099024
How the fuck do you ask a girl out without my nuclear autism kicking in before screwing everything and creeping her out? It's been happening all my life, and I'm 23 years old, she's just 1 year younger than me.

>>35099090
I do like her, I don't have feelings for her, she's hot I just been lusting over her, she got a nice booty.
>>
>ask her out
>do your best trying to create good memories and getting normie points until it inevitably comes tumbling down when she gets tired of being with a boring insecure piece of shit like you
>either drown in your own miserability with your robot niggas for the rest of your life or hopefully grow up a bit as a person and do it better next time
>>
>>35098984
Ask her out, OP. Seriously.

I know that feeling when you look in the mirror, but that's YOU saying that. You deserve love and it is knocking at your door! Wherever it takes you, it can't be worse than the feeling of never taking action.
>>
>>35099121
Try to free up some time for a date, also be sure to masturbate before you talk to her, so you won't get a boner.
>>
File: neverouskek.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
neverouskek.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>35099125
To be honest, this can easily end up in just sex instead of
>good memories

>>35099148
I know, I just don't know how to do it without spelling my spaghetti all over the place, the thought of it just terrifies me

>>35099154
Yes, that's for sure, yesterday she was flirting with me like always. Yesterday she pretended to drop something and just bent over like that because she knew I was really close behind her. Then when she picked up whatever she bent over for, she smiled at me and got closer to me, she let me hug her real close

After that happened, I got a MASSIVE boner, I had to get the fuck outta there as soon as possible.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.