[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't girls like the quiet guys? I don't talk much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 15

File: image.png (13KB, 797x927px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13KB, 797x927px
Why don't girls like the quiet guys? I don't talk much because I don't have anything interesting to share. At least to what matters to the conversation.
>>
when I have thoughts like this I tend to feel like Eliot Rodger
don't harbor these thoughts, Anon.
>>
>I don't have anything interesting to share
Therefore you aren't interesting

Ask yourself again why girls don't like quiet guys
>>
Us quiet guys are just playing hard to get.
>>
>>35098530
Us quiet people are seen as weird to normies so they ignore us like the plague.
>>
File: 1486564485634.jpg (852KB, 1272x892px) Image search: [Google]
1486564485634.jpg
852KB, 1272x892px
>TFW no girl will go out with me because I'm shy/quiet, boring, and ugly

At least I'm happy doing nothing alone. Wish I could cuddle someone tho
>>
>>35098530
Because girls are already more talkative than guys on average, so if you're a quiet guy you're fucked unless you find a niche.
>>
>>35098530
>he doesnt have anxiety
Fuck girls all they bring is stress and emotional pain
>>
>>35098530
Quiet guys are creepy and kill the vibe of a room. Nobody wants to talk to you because you're a downer and a weirdo.
>>
>>35098530
At some point in my late teens I became emotionally damaged. Now I find it difficult to talk to people because opening up about myself in the slightest makes me nervous. So I know how you feel. I just don't expect a woman to magically pop up and talk to me about stuff, most people are cold and misanthrophic to strangers
>>
>>35098687
You're not a victim you choose to be quiet.
>>
>>35098701
Whaddya mean I'm not a victim?
>>
>>35098530
Women have never liked quiet guys, ever. Like not once in history.
Famous people philosphers, actors, musicians, politicians, all known for talking a lot. Women don't even care what you say. Why would you think there is a reason why they should like quiet guys?
>>
Tfw can hold hour long disscusions with people i know and are comfortable with on a myraid of topics from politics to how their day went. But if its someone new i dont feel the passion or drive to interact on such a level.
>>
File: 1487610908968m.jpg (39KB, 1024x561px) Image search: [Google]
1487610908968m.jpg
39KB, 1024x561px
>>35099317
My face bololpopo
>>
>>35099256
it's not a cookie it's a lifestyle. It's everything wrong with society.
>>
>>35099256
Many actors are shy people irl though. Probably one of the reasons they got into acting.
>>
>>35098633
How do they bring stress and emotional pain my niggain
>>
>>35098530
a quiet robot is "weird" and makes them uncomfortable

a quiet chad is "mysterious" and intrigues them
>>
File: 3.jpg (163KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
163KB, 953x960px
>>35100444
t. quiet "mysterious" chad
>>
>>35100444
Fuckingn CHAD BEATS ME AGAIN DAMMIT, same with SAD BOYS WHO ARE ACTUALLY CHADS.
>>
>>35100444
Triple digits of the truth
>>
>>35100258
>>35100403
quit trying to justify that being beta is okay
women would rather be with a loud mouth that brags and lies than a quiet guy, it's a fact.
you're quiet because you're beta.
>>
>>35100782
And look where it got OJ, in TROUBLE.
>>
>>35101129
The glove didn't fit.
He wasn't being alpha with the shit he got caught on eventually, just turned into a petty criminal. Being a criminal isn't alpha, in fact it's rather beta. It may display some seemingly alpha qualities to get accomplish crimes but generally it's just lazy, or too dumb to figure out a non criminal way of doing things. It's rather difficult to argue something doing things easy is alpha. Crime is easy. When criminals display alpha traits it's a psychological thing where they are over compensating for their own perceived beta behavior they don't do it to be alpha, they do it so other people don't figure out how beta they are, insecurity, if you will.
>>
I can bet you that even Anime girls don't like the quiet guy.
>>
Actually girls like quiet good looking guys, in fact some prefer these types. What they don't like is average or below average guys that are quiet and shy/beta. If you're a handsome alpha looking dude but quiet and reserved, there are chicks that will like you even more than a loud normie.
>>
life is meant to be lived through emotions, not rational thinking and logic, you're basically subhuman in a girls eyes.
>>
>>35098599
you dont have any hobbies
>>35098611
your probably awkward
>>35098650
if youre a quiet guy than dont go to SOCIAL places and do an activity because actions speak for words
>>
>>35101470
Do the anime girls care about emotion?
>>
>>35101398
the strong silent type is a fucking meme
girls don't like it
why do you think this meme is so funny to repeat all the time?
just let this dumb old meme die already
>>
>>35101470
>you dont have any hobbies
I'm not that guy you were replying to, but that's really retarded assumption to make. Pull your head out of your ass

Also, you seem to be pushing the argument that shy guys CAN get females, even though this is not true at all.
>>
>>35101398
>Actually girls like good looking guys
FTFY
>>
>>35102703
So girls hate KENSHIRO? But why. He OZOOES manliness.
>>
>>35098530
>because I don't have anything interesting to share
/thread
>>
>>35098530
be interesting or make shit up
>>
>>35102735
There we go. If you're average (not even ugly), you have to compensate by being loud and having opinions. Fact.
>>
>>35102830
Fictional characters are dumb. They're not real. That's written to appeal to young male viewers, they want to be like that until they grow up and realize how pointless martial arts is. Even fictional guys that appeal to women are the same way, it's sort of like an ideal they like in theory but wouldn't actually want.

Women just want obnoxiously loud guys, even if it's falsely grandiose, exaggerated, or just flat out duplicitous .

Girls see quite guys they think they're beta cucks.
>>
>>35103143
Then if fictional characters are dumb then that's saying all the people who like 2D waifus must be dumb. Or are 2d dumb? I think I didn't word it right.
>>
File: 1487208321113.jpg (481KB, 913x788px) Image search: [Google]
1487208321113.jpg
481KB, 913x788px
i really cant do small talk. im so autismal i can only talk about things im really into. if i find someone similar to me i can talk and be interesting forever. but with 90% of people i cant talk at all.
>>
>>35103305
>>35103305
>Then if fictional characters are dumb then that's saying all the people who like 2D waifus must be dumb. Or are 2d dumb? I think I didn't word it right.

I REALLY, REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE
>>
File: 1486106244362.jpg (79KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1486106244362.jpg
79KB, 570x587px
>>35098530
>nothing interesting to share
>why don't girls like quiet guys
>>
>>35103427
>Nothing interesting to say.
hahahahaha like gossiping about someone you know, which seems to be the only conversation topic a women can keep up?
>>
>>35103475
No wonder you're a virgin

I feel bad for you
>>
File: 1487657994082.gif (560KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1487657994082.gif
560KB, 583x583px
>>35103368
This.
I'm the same, my family members expect me to be able to talk with members of my extended family despite them being much older than me and sharing nothing in common. Talking to people have nothing in common with consists of them asking me generic questions and then awkward silence and then them complaining to my family about how I don't talk much.
>>
>>35098530
you can be quiet but you have to be interesting. nobody likes boring people, girls get away with it because of their appearances. ugly quiet guy with no personality has 200% chance of getting rejected than ugly quiet guy with.
>>
>>35103475
it doesn't matter if their topics are objectively inferior, only if they find them interesting. That's the point.
You can mock them all you want and you'll be right, but being right means fucking nothing to a woman.
>>
>>35103501
>MUH VIRGIN

>DUDE
>HOLES
>LMAO
>>
>>35103427
>implying normies have interesting to share
>>
>>35098530
I recently got a new job, I tried being really outgoing and sociable. Half the people there thought I was hilarious and fun to be around (mostly the grills) but the other half just made fun of me, and probably legit think im autistic. Of course I focused on the negative shit people were saying and now im the quiet loner kid who rarely ever speaks now
>>
>>35103784
terveiset wage ducker bucker.
>>
>>35103954
*terveisin you mean.
>>
I like silence. When you find someone who finds silence as blissful as you do and you can sit in a call with them and just have times where you don't say anything feels quite great. It gives me time to think.
>>
>>35104306
Fucking beta shit. Hope you enjoy silence for the rest of your life.
>>
Every day you pass by hundreds of quiet and average-looking people.

Why would anybody put in the effort of striking up a conversation with YOU of all the generic people?
>>
>>35101362
You're batshit pathetically retarded. Quit embarassing yourself in public.
>>
>>35105190
Like I really care. Most people have treated me as a beta piece of shit regardless of what I do and give me negative criticism either way so that's some rather empty advice or whatever you wanna call that trash talk.
>>
>>35105402
Then I guess you should go play in the traffic.
>>
>>35098530
Are you stupid?
>I don't talk much because I don't have anything interesting to share
Why would someone want to date you if you don't talk or say anything?
>>
>>35105560
When you're beta it probably hurts to hear something you do is beta. I'm not going to apologize for your feelings getting hurt. On a scale of 1 to 10 your level of butt hurt is off the charts. Attacking me just shows you think I'm more alpha and you'd be less beta trying to knock me down a peg. In actuality you're just trying to polish a turd, polished or not you still just got yourself a turd. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend at least.
>>
Being quiet offers nothing to a female.

You don't understand females if you think quietness gives you some sort of air of mystery and intrigue, in very few cases is this true.

Girls are choosing a mate, they aren't out to be charitable to spergy, silent robots.

> I don't talk much because I don't have anything interesting to share.
You don't have to say things that are interesting, just things that are engaging.
>>
>>35098530
>I don't have anything interesting to share.

congratulations on answering your own question buddy
>>
>>35101470
No, if you're a quiet guy, fix it. It's not a personality it's a flaw.
>>
>>35100444

Not completely true, it all depends on how social the dude is.

A quiet robot that has zero friends is looked at like a loser, an outcast, a fuck up.

A quiet robot with lots of friends is looked at like a loser, but more like a wounded rat - gross, but still some sympathy. A 'mysterious' person. Someone with an infatuating background

A quiet Chad with friends is looked at the same way, but amplify it 10-fold because of his aesthetics. A wounded dog instead of a rat.

A quiet Chad without friends is looked like worse than all of the above. He's viewed as a psychopath. A potential killer. A fucked up rapist. Why else would someone so aesthetic be so alone?
>>
i don't talk much but it'd be nice to share my interest in drawing with somebody.
>>
File: 1487808034724.gif (204KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1487808034724.gif
204KB, 404x416px
>>35106324
>implying women aren't attracted to highly attractive psychopaths, killers, and rapists
>>
File: IMG_0367.png (43KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0367.png
43KB, 600x700px
OP IS A FUCKING FAGGOT

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2564682/Strong-silent-types-DO-girl-Men-use-fewer-shorter-words-seen-manly-attractive.html

Being laconic is a sexual advantage, it means you're more of a man. Mindless chatter is for women.
>>
Same here but it makes sense to me now why girls don't like me. Comparing my life to other people, I'm lame as fuck.
>>
It's not just girls who hate quiet guys.

I've been turned down for over a dozen jobs because the interviewers didn't want to hire a quiet guy. I know that's the reason because they've told me. At my current job my boss has warned me that even though she doesn't mind me being quiet, I'm going to have difficulty advancing because other people in the office think it's strange.
>>
>>35104306
Fucking this. There's nothing like sitting around with a quiet girl while reading or watching TV. It is pure nirvana.
>>
Girls like guys that give them novel experiences. Part of that is having interesting stories to tell and being able to carry on a light-hearted and exciting conversation, things "quiet guys" all struggle with. Also speaking from experience here.
>>
>>35098530
>I don't talk much because I don't have anything interesting to share
Answered your own question
>>
>>35098530

That's not true. It really depends. Of course women aren't attracted to quiet autists/robots, you know why, if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>35106939
Holy shit, why haven't you started looking for a new job?
That place sounds hostile. It's weird for a boss to say other co workers are talking negatively about you behind your back so I wouldn't take it for the reasons they stated as that's just very unusual.
Your boss just told you it's a dead end job. Start looking around for something better man.
>>
File: jagten.jpg (106KB, 1340x713px) Image search: [Google]
jagten.jpg
106KB, 1340x713px
>>35098530
It's not about quiet, it's about your presence, having a strong presence is a masculine thing that most women enjoy seeing in a man.

You don't need to talk to make your presence known, because 90% of our language is nonverbal, for example you can fart very loudly or shit your pants on command, have chili forehand, the more the better.
>>
>>35107872

I'm not sure what you mean by ''quiet guys''. There's a difference between mysterious guys who are not loud, seem quiet/reserved (I know a lot of them and as far as I know they don't struggle with women) and quiet, awkward guys. A guy might seem quiet but that doesn't mean he can't tell ''interesting stories''. Then there are quiet autists with no social skills who can't carry a conversation, women are not attracted to them for obvious reasons. It's all about presence as the guy above said.
>>
File: pp.png (287KB, 2000x1336px) Image search: [Google]
pp.png
287KB, 2000x1336px
>>35108437
What about the farting and the shitting part? how accurate is that? I've heard it's a primal thing that really gets to the female subconscious.
>>
>>35098530
Fembot here, I like quiet guys. Problem is they don't like me because I'm also quiet for the same reasons. I never have anything good to say and I get embarrassed easily so I try to listen. We would never work.
>>
>>35108604
But how can they not like you for being quiet that's hard to believe.
>>
I thought being quiet was a good thing? Never knew was looked down upon.
>>
>>35098530

Quiet people are timid and awkward, and therefore undesirable to normal social people.

If you're one of the "quiet ones," do everyone a favor and stick to the "be seen, not heard" rule. Do whatever you need to do and try not to bother anyone unnecessarily. It'll make your life easier too
>>
>>35108437
The only difference is the so called "mysterious" guy is good looking and the "awkward" one is ugly.
>>
>>35110096
Because neither of them are approachable. So is the problem with quiet guys: you need to approach as well as be approachable, quiet guys do neither. Women do neither.
>Quiet guys = women
>woman = beta
>quit guy = beta
>>
>>35110238
It isn't consciously thought of as bad, more neutral really. But in most situations quiet tends to be perceived as more hostile. You don't know what they're thinking. It's a subconscious defense against quiet people.
>>
>>35110447
You know I can't think of any quiet guys I know that I actually think are beta males. In theory such as an abstraction it sounds beta to be quite, as if there is no advantage to being quiet, but I think all of you have been trolled pretty hard about it being an issue.
>>
>>35098650
>you're a downer and a weirdo.
I don't want to be this anymore. How can I improve?
>>
File: 1467946818960.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1467946818960.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>35098530
>I don't have anything interesting to share
>why does no one like me
>>
>>35111180
Eat muscle milk.
>>
Blax chix like quiet white guys
>>
Because women live by social status.
It doesn't matter how dumb you areally, how ugly you are, how poor you are, as long as you're popular (or can fake popularity).

They only want extroverts, anon.
>>
File: 1484047699248.jpg (33KB, 426x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484047699248.jpg
33KB, 426x480px
>>35111224
>don't have anything interesting to share
>better be a prick to other people that have nothing to share because they should automatically know what I'm going to find interesting
>>
>>35099317
>Tfw can hold hour long disscusions

Got any tips? I run out of things to say even with my friends...
>>
>>35101470
"You don't have any hobbies" "You're probably awkward" Wow, great observations there, Sherlock. Wonderful advice too.
>>
>>35112073
thanks for being my shrink for today
>>
>tfw quiet guy
>tfw respected and treated nice by my coworkers
Get it together boys
>>
File: IMG_2042.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2042.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>35098530
Because quiet guys aren't out going or fun
They generally creepy and weird and don't have very many hobbies or thing going on in their life, which is most likely why they're catergorized as quiet guys
>>
>I don't talk much because I don't have anything interesting to share.

That's the problem, isn't it? You don't have anything to share. You're boring. Not interesting. Girls like guys that are funny and interesting, unless you're good looking. If you are not good looking, then you'd better be funny and interesting.
>>
>>35102703
>>35102830
>>35103143

No, girls DO love strong, silent types. The key here is "strong". How many silent types are buffed out like Kenshiro?

I bet you if you are 7' tall and you had muscles like Kenshiro, you won't have to say a peep, and girls will line up to date you.

Quiet, scrawny guy = Beta

Quiet, ripped guy = Not Beta
>>
>>35111260

This I've actually seen in real life.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.