[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do millenials go their own way after ONE (maybe) bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8116.jpg (47KB, 750x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8116.jpg
47KB, 750x414px
Why do millenials go their own way after ONE (maybe) bad experience with women?
>>
>>35098417
Fuck off weeb faggot.
>>
>>35098417
Why shouldn't we?
>>
>>35098417
because it already took like 30 years to get to that shitty expierience
>>
File: raw.gif (345KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
345KB, 220x220px
>>35098417
>one
Higher than your count, weeb cuckboy
>>
Why do millenial girls want to get married after sucking a different cock every day for 10 years?
>>
>>35098473
This basically. I didn't get a gf until I was 22, and by that point I'd already been living on my own for 4 years. Suddenly going from only having to care about what you want to having to provide for someone else's wants is honestly just fucking exhausting. Sex isn't even really worth it, it isn't notably better than jerking off. I'm 28 now and haven't dated since.
>>
>implying i've ever had an experience with a woman
>>
>>35098417
One that you know about.
A lot of normies don't even date at all but they talk like they do or are experts in the subject because they're lonely and feel like talking about it will get them closer to getting a gf or a date. Which it doesn't.
These guys that don't date observe their friends and the guys and girls, and decide they don't want to date a girl like that usually just fuck if she was dtf but not a real relationship. Most guys are already mgtow they just don't know it because they're so beta they're holding out for disney romance montage reel footage of their life to start up like it's a normal thing that's suppose to happen eventually. which it isn't, and doesn't.
>>
>>35098418
>>35098492
The more I see weebs the more I hate them
>>
>>35098417
>you can call it another, lonely day
>>
>>35098417
I go my own way after decades of catching shit from women and being told I'm worthless but should still chase the scraps they leave behind
>>
>>35098417
Because after their ONE experience, they go online to talk about it and find the experiences of millions of other men.
Millennials are actually walking away after MILLIONS of bad experiences with women that they have shared.
>>
File: 1422666012759.jpg (12KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1422666012759.jpg
12KB, 316x202px
>tfw you had to watch your dad get mega-cucked during the divorce
Heroes have to win all the time.

Evil only has to win once.
>>
>>35098498
>Why do millenial girls want to get a beta cuck to pay for their shit?
I dunno, we may never solve this mystery.
>>
Why does Generation Y misspell millennial all the time?
>>
>>35098417
Why do millenials like you think that they're not millenials?
>>
>>35099040
Yeah when the entire world, male or female, wants to fuck my lady dick then that's not a beta cock.

That shit is the Alpha and Omega.

Keep telling yourself otherwise.
>>
>>35099196
>lady dick
When will you faggots finally be banned from /r9k/?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.