[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I actually cried while watching this video: https://www.yout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

I actually cried while watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azk9TdPwjgo
>>
>>35097494
It's the music at the background. It's very emotional.

I hope it's better now for him and that there's no suffering anymore. I used to cry quite a bit too, thinking about him right after the killings. But it gave me comfort to study his life and anything connected to him, making me feel that at least a trace of him exists if not him. And strangely enough, that same process of studying him has started to provide me a lot of comfort when being sad or distressed by some other things.
>>
>>35097494
hes mocking u u shit face. hes in a lambo while filming this.
>>
>>35097985
my bad its not fake
>>
File: 1487958543665.jpg (102KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487958543665.jpg
102KB, 512x512px
biggest loser in history award goes to...
>>
>>35098403
You mean the video?

Btw, have you already seen this? It's a short movie based on Elliot Rodger now available in YouTube.

https://youtu.be/N5IAi9_iQsI
>>
I'm not unoriginal, like you might think.
>>
>>35098373
No he is not. But here, in Supreme's former home.

https://youtu.be/iq3oglr5h_I
>>
Remove flag. He was born in Britain to a British father. Should be a union jack
>>
>>35098548
Hey, that was surprisingly well done.
>>
File: Elliot is British.jpg (83KB, 620x830px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot is British.jpg
83KB, 620x830px
>>35100296

Here's London Eye for you. Hope that it pleases.
>>
>you will never save Elliot

if he just had a wingman and just one experience with a woman then his rage would've vaporized

the beginning of the video talking about the children gave me serious feels
>>
>>35100520
I have seen this unoriginal image.
Wish he stayed in England. I'd have ended normies with mr supreme
>>
>>35100517
Yes it was. It captures well what was going on inside him during his late times, even if it is not exactly authentic. The main character appears to be a lot more self-assured than Elliot ever was, and also seems to lack his sensitivity.
>>
>>35100520
You're wrong. There is nothing unoriginal about the Supreme.
>>
>i want to kill people because girls don't like autistic weirdos

ya man so emotional and sad...
>>
>>35100517
This video was fake as fuck they gave it the based on a true story trashover. He never would have done anything from the coffee scene and he never killed any prostitutes. He died a virgin for fucks sake. Just look at the names of the people he actually killed in his apartment: George Chen, Cheng Yuan "James" Hong, Weihan "David" Wang. Three chinks who were probably friends of his.
>>
>>35100951
It was only based on his life, an interpretation of his story, not a documentary of his life.
>>
File: 1425931637965.jpg (22KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1425931637965.jpg
22KB, 600x630px
>you will never be elliot's best buddy
>you will never share feels with him
>you will never kill normies together with him
>you will never die by his side
>>
>>35101031
I like the real elliot better someone who's so delusional that he thought women are the ones who always make the first move. Someone who was so narcissistic that he took every woman he came within 50 feet of who didn't offer themselves to him as rejection. Someone so autistic that he never approached a woman once. There isn't a single mention in his entire manifesto of him actually getting rejected by anyone at all.
>>
>>35101143
There actually is:

"One time, as I was walking across the huge bridge that connected the two campuses, I passed by a girl I thought was pretty and said "Hi" as we neared each other. She kept on walking and didn't even have the grace to respond to me." Page 88

"As I made my way back from school one day during the first week, I was stopped at a stoplight in Isla Vista when I saw two hot blonde girls waiting at the bus stop. I was dressed in one of my nice shirts, so I looked at them and smiled. They looked at me, but they didn't even deign to smile back. They just looked away as if I was a fool." Page 100

Then there's this:

"While sitting in the driver's seat of his vehicle, the suspect spoke about being angry over an incident that just occurred. The suspect explained that after leaving his apartment, he
saw two attractive females and said "hi" to them. When they didn't say hello in return, he
became enraged." Isla Vista Investigative Summary, page 43.
>>
>>35100520
ROASTIES, I'M ELLIOT RODGER

YOU DON'T GET TO BRING CHAD
>>
>>35101997
Elliot never got into a situation, in which someone could've brought a chad with them. He had no friends at all, in the end.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.