[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask a girl if she's a virgin without creeping her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2868.png (478KB, 800x1076px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2868.png
478KB, 800x1076px
How do I ask a girl if she's a virgin without creeping her out?

My parents really want me to date this girl because she's basically the only one around my age in our town, but even I have standards.
>>
>>35097251
Makes me sad to think that some girl stuck in a tiny godforsaken town with evidently very few same-age peers is going to be set up with a creepy r9k neet who cares if she's a virgin or not and about how fucked up that situation is.
>>
>>35097300
>Not feeling sad that I might be set up with a (((nonvirgin)))

Also fuck you I earn minimum wage
>>
>>35097376
my correction, a creepy r9k minimumwagecuck with masculinity insecurity who is so salty that he's still a virgin that he wants it to matter so he feels superior.
>>
>>35097251
Post pics, I wanna see this shebeast
>>
>>35097376
Plus, if you have to have your mommy and daddy set you up with a girl then you really can't complain about the quality. If you don't put effort into your life don't expect your partner to have to. You don't deserve things just because you want them, brat.
>>
And women say theyre oppressed...
>>
>>35097251
Virginity is overrated. For a board that constantly bitches about being looked down upon for being virgins you sure have some double standards.
>>
>>35097300
>>35098046
>>35098096
>t. incels
These posts are so beta it hurts
>>
File: wew1.png (206KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
wew1.png
206KB, 800x1132px
>>35097251
chloroform her and check it out for yourself, use this guide as reference

if it's none of them and you still want to take a chance, ask if she likes climbing, bicycling, or gymnastics, there is a chance that a guy fucked her while she's doing one of those activities
>>
>>35098180
What double standards?
>>
>>35098232
>Why do people care if I am a virgin?
>She must be a virgin or else she is trash!
That double standard.
>>
>>35098199
but aren't you the virgin?
>>
>>35097251
knock her out from behind when no one is looking if she's unconscious she can't be creeped out
>>
>>35098263
That's not a double standard lad
>>
>>35098342
Of course it is, mate.
>>
The Hymen can be affected by multiple things so the only option you have is to ask and hope she tells the truth but if you are on /r9k I wouldn't give a shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.