[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think about the growing trend in video games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: PepeSniper.png (266KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
PepeSniper.png
266KB, 980x742px
What does /r9k/ think about the growing trend in video games where streamers get special snowflake treatment and regular plebs have to suffer?

This is absolutely disgusting. Popular streamers can get your ENITRE ACCOUNT banned if you kill them. "Stream sniping" So fucking what? Set a delay or don't stream you fucking normie cuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FM3ceJeYwg [Embed]

Games that do this should be heavily petitioned and DROPPED. Glad I never paid for this fucking shit-heap of a game.

What's your thoughts on stuff like this?
>>
>>35096138
Modern "culture" has poisoned video games pretty thoroughly so it's best to just give them up entirely.
>>
>don't play online games

They're already shit anyways
>>
Don't stream snipe them.
>>
>>35096138
That is actually fucking disgusting. Pay money for the game and get banned for killing someone when that is the point of the game what the fuck?
>>
I don't understand.
If I kill them in a game then I can get banned?

That can't be true.
>>
>>35096360
That's because it's not. At worst they don't check the footage and just BAN due to pressure from Streamer
>>
>>35096286
That's dumb and you're a cuck.
>>
>>35096138
>>35096360
>>35096352
>>35096197
>>35096244
It's because he "stream sniped", meaning he watched the other persons stream to find their position. It's a big deal in games like Rust and it's a dick move.
>>
File: PepeConan.jpg (151KB, 700x762px) Image search: [Google]
PepeConan.jpg
151KB, 700x762px
>>35096197
Starting to believe this.
>>
>>35096394
Streamers are human filth; if anything, you should get achievements for sniping them.
>>
>>35096394
Don't stream if you don't want people finding you what the fuck? The fact you can get banned over this is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>35096394
Fuck off roastie cunt. Just fuck off now.
>>
>>35096394
>a big deal
No it isn't you fucking ass clown.

If you don't want people to know where you are, don't stream your fucking screen.
>>
>>35096394
>broadcast your position to thousands of people, in a game where concealing your position is advantageous
>HEY YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO KILL ME WHAT THE FUCK

pure autism
>>
>>35096394
>Dick move
Isn't that what makes those games fun?
It would be like banning an invader in Dark Souls because he hides behind mobs. Its a dick move but perfectly fine. If you announce your location then don't be surprised when people take advantage of it.
You might as well ban people who kill freshspawns or worse equipped players or something since that's also a dick move.

Nearly every instance of PvP can be described as a dick move to some degree.
>>
>>35096433
This

like what the fuck
>>
if you ban someone for playing the game and killing you you're an absolute cuck and deserve death by fire
>>
>>35096138
>What does /r9k/ think about the growing trend in video games where streamers get special snowflake treatment and regular plebs have to suffer?

I have literally never watched a streamer. I stopped caring about video game "culture" well over a decade ago. I never cared for MMOs or any form of online multi-player, for that matter.

Someone please explain this newfangled phenomenon of people wanting to watch other people play video games. Why don't you just play them yourself? Why the fuck are you even giving money to these people?
>>
>>35096138
I've never played h1z1 but I play LoL on euw. I love when streamers are on the other team I will respond to them and even say their location in all chat. Fucking pussies if you want to stream I will fuck you over.
>>
>>35096389

Like you really have two monitors to stalk streams for stream sniping? I'm glad you got banned.
>>
Some one post that halo picture where the dudes split the screen with a blanket.

No screen hacking bitch ass!
>>
>>35096561
Dont even need 2 monitors I play windowed mode retard
>>
>>35096579

Quit being a cheating fag, idiot.
>>
>>35096420
>>35096424
>>35096424
>>35096433
>>35096451
>>35096453
I bet you were all that kid who would peek at your screen in splitscreen fps games
>>
>>35096599
You sound like a total faggot. I bet youd suck a streamers dirty cock just for a shoutout.
>>
>>35096561
I've never stream sniped, I just like the idea of it. Seems funny.
>>
>>35096617

Screen hacking turd.
>>
>>35096599
I bet you were that kid who used screen peeking as an excuse for why you lost.

Get good, shitter.
>>
>>35096641

Well yeah. But fuck you cheater.
>>
>>35096641
it was the reason
>>
Screen hacking made stuff like being a sniper not fun.
>>
>>35096652
>>35096684
The only thing worse than being a loser, is being a sore loser.
>>
>>35096773
>having a legitimate reason for why you lost is always seen as being a sore loser
This is why I only mention shitty tactics like this when I won anyways
>>
>>35096975
Winning is allmatters. Ends justify means.
>>
>>35096138
>famous person high off their own ego
>also have a small army of children fueling that ego (yes men, constant praise)
>something happens they dont like

Its standard normie reaction op, also which game person would want to deal with a whiny egomanic with followers who can bycott your game and lose sales? Might as well kick out one dude, than a famous streamer and all his fans.

Although, counter boycott when they do start pandering could be a good way to fight back... If they lose more sales
>>
>>35096138
>>35096197
>>35096389
>>35096424
>>35096432
>>35096433
>>35096451
>>35096544
>>35096579
>>35096617
>>35097028

>Im a pathetic fucking loser and so I like to ruin other peoples experiences as revenge for them being able to feel happiness

I am glad that you have no friends. You deserve to be as miserable as you are.
>>
>>35097337
>watches streamers
>fucking DEFENDS streamers
>dares to call anyone else a pathetic loser
loving
every
laugh
i'd tell you to throw yourself off a cliff, you human detritus, but the ground below doesn't deserve to be covered in your filth.
>>
>>35097337
I'd like to see your reaction to EVE Online
>>
>>35097337
>wanting to live in a little bubble of ignorance and hedonism

G I T G O O D. Or play a single player skrub

Also
>r9k
>not enjoying competition/schadenfreude
>>
>>35097337
I think youre the loser here

Since you cant beat a streamsnipe

And dying realy hurts you that much
>>
>>35096138
so can mods and admins shit, are you new or something?

also that type of cancer isn't an indication of "growing trend", unless the said streamers don't need regular plebs to feed them money and attention
>>
>>35096394
How the fuck are they supposed to know that he even watched the stream for the streamer's location? How is this verified?

It's bullshit to lose potentially dozens of hours time because you happened to kill the gamer equivalent of a famous person in a videogame.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.