[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hi. I'm sorry for not replying :'( But I believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1486490576586.jpg (104KB, 572x621px) Image search: [Google]
1486490576586.jpg
104KB, 572x621px
>Hi. I'm sorry for not replying :'( But I believe that you can understand me.haha I'll write you after finishing the exam. I'm looking forward to talking with you again! xD Hope you're doing good. See you soon! maybe next week :D

This was two weeks ago. I think she wanted to get rid of me without outright saying it. Am I right?
>>
>>35095697
>Am I right?
Yes.
>>
you shouldnt hit on underage girls
>>
>>35095730
She's 23.

>>35095720
I guess you're right.
>>
>>35095746
>I guess you're right.
stop doubting yourself you fag
>>
File: 1476288932254.png (98KB, 186x263px) Image search: [Google]
1476288932254.png
98KB, 186x263px
>>35095697
>Hi. I'm sorry for not replying :'( But I believe that you can understand me.haha I'll write you after finishing the exam. I'm looking forward to talking with you again! xD Hope you're doing good. See you soon! maybe next week :D
I thought you were making fun of a stereotypical roastie, until I read the rest. Fuck this, I'm getting rid of her. The memes were right, and I was too arrogant to believe them.

You're right.
>>
>>35096872
What

Original09856
>>
>>35095697
Don't kill yourself lad, she's just another roastie. There are millions of them out there.
>>
>>35097579
Not sure what you're implying, but I'll assume it's confusion about
>getting rid of her
as in, "Who is "her"?"

I've had a roastie around for a while now. She was very interesting conversation at first, but started ignoring messages, and "sweetie"-ing me when I got mad at her after she made me worried sick after vanishing for 3 months without any word or explanation. Despite patience with her to see if it goes anywhere again, I'm the bad guy and she's treating her attention like a gift whenever she's actually around.

If she ever turns up again, shit should be funny.
>>
>>35097713
Well to be fair I stopped talking to her for over a month with the excuse that I have upcoming exams. Now she does the same, it has been two weeks so far. I really don't know if she really exams or just made that up because she doesen't feel like talking to me anymore.
>>
>>35097990
Her thought process seems so much more callous than she lets on, but talking to her was like a drug, it still is even now when I read it back. She just seemed to know all the right places to pinpoint in me to keep her in my focus. It's freaked me a little about women, just a bit more, now.
>>
>>35097990
Honestly?

She has no interest in you whatsoever, be it either friendship or companionship. If you have even a modicum of dignity left, cut ties completely and move on.
>>
>>35098225
Okay, but why do you think that?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.