[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i haven't gone to college in ages because of how lonely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: born to feel.jpg (381KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
381KB, 746x982px
i haven't gone to college in ages because of how lonely i was but i need to start going again because i'm at risk of being kicked out for my poor attendance so how do you guys deal with the crushing loneliness called the time between lessons? i can't go to the library because people can see me from the canteen and always laugh at me.

as a bonus challenge how could i go about talking to girls in college when there aren't any in my software development class? i feel awkward/creepy just walking up to the girl sitting alone at a table and talking to her.
>>
quads were wasted on this post
>>
>>35095555
I have the same same problems it looks like it is impossible to talk to girls when you study this fucking career
>>
>>35095582
My dick was wasted on your Mom
>>
>>35095592
>what does anon do?
>i hear he's a programmer or some shit
>lmao what a nerd virgin, he should just kill himself
at least from the looks i get that's what they're saying
>>
File: IMG_5522.png (1002KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5522.png
1002KB, 2208x1242px
OP try going about your day as you'd like to and ignore what people think imagine wearing a furr suit in public and how cancerous that is yet people still fucking do it so have no fear as long as you ain't queer
>>
>>35095744
it's difficult because there's something in my head telling me that i can't be there because they're laughing so something bad must be about to happen to me and it won't stop nagging until i move out of sight

also checked
>>
I'm going through the same thing except I've kind of gotten over the girl part. I don't know how to cope with loneliness besides spending time at the library. I only have the risk of getting kicked out to motivate me to attend. I'm currently a shell of my former self, not sure where I fucked up.
>>
>>35096378
iktf, it seems to me that some people like you and i just aren't fit for college
>>
I was the same. I used to take walks into town a lot, or go to the nearby park.
>>
>>35096378
Its partly an age thing. I was fucked up at around 18, just the same as you guys. Im 24 now and Im still not who I was before, but Ive accepted that and managed to pick myself up, move on, and start becomig someone else who I actually want to be.

Late teenagehood/early adulthood is just difficult for men. Girls go thrpgh it earlier as younger teens, but for us it's later. It passes and you'll learn how to sort your shit out as long as youre willing to.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.