[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've finally done it I'm joining the military I chose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: received_1423006414418033.jpg (18KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
received_1423006414418033.jpg
18KB, 428x500px
I've finally done it I'm joining the military I chose Infantry

>too weak to kill self but if I get killed by an enemy my parents will think they raised a hero

>In case I get my face shredded by shrapnel I was already ugly

>Legs get blown off, collect paychecks

Why dont more robots do this?
>>
4F due to ankle and knee injuries. Tried to join every branch even the coasties.
>>
>>35095426
Also if you make it to retirement you are pretty much set for life. Know about 20 guys that retired at a young age, wage cucked for another retirement, have more income coming in then they need and decent health care.
>>
File: 1477326009777.png (29KB, 613x556px) Image search: [Google]
1477326009777.png
29KB, 613x556px
>>35095426
Lol drumpf will start war at Pootin and u will die because you are a drone to our evil capitalist racist machine
>>
>>35095426
Robots are too autistic and weak for service so you are not a robot.
>>
>>35095509
Elliot roger wanted to join the air force FYI.

Pays pretty little and there's more fun things to do for 4 years

Why wouldn't they slightly brainwash you too :^)
>>
>>35095426
>Why dont more robots do this?

Because I have Type 1 Diabetes and I'm not joining just to die for some suit in Washington. You have to be pretty poor and hopeless to join the military.
>>
>>35095426
>Infantry
Aw shit nigga wat are you doin'
>>
>>35095576
>More fun things to do

Leech off parents
Play Videogames

The odds of me doing anything interesting currently are so small it seems arbitrary to hope
>>
>>35095552
its literally this, delete all other responses to your thread so noone wastes any time with them, normie op
>>
File: top-gun.jpg (823KB, 2040x1360px) Image search: [Google]
top-gun.jpg
823KB, 2040x1360px
>>35095426
>ywn join the airforce and bomb cities over seas killing countless innocent lives for the greater good of America

Can you imagine being shot down in air combat? Would probably be the most exhilarating shit imaginable, and then you say some badass shit over the radio and explode into a firey blaze
>>
>>35095426
Did you forget the bit where you've got to do pushups while some guys whose entire job is to be an asshole in a hat screams at you? Fuck anything that requires physical labour.
>>
>>35095830
I know that already

>my dad was a Drill.Sgt
>>
This is my exact plan. Now if i could just find the strength to do it..
How old are you? I could retire when im 40.
>>
>>35095426

Because most of us aren't fit enough. I'm working on it though.
>>
>>35096535
Its a myth that you need to be fit prior to joining.
Ignore any faggot that tells you that the physical side of basic training is pure hell. its not. People forget that basic training is designed so anyone can pass if they put even the smallest effort into it.

Shit isn't like SAS selection where they're looking for an excuse to drop people and only select the literal best.
>>
>>35095830
Also to add that drill sergeants are some of the most miserable people in the military. They're angry because they're all stressed as fuck and don't get shit for sleep.
>>
>>35096613
This. Most special operations people complain about how little they work out during basic.

It's all head games and sleep deprivation.
>>
>>35096613
I know that, but a lot of robots are either severely overweight or, like myself, severely underweight. I doubt most of us can even do a pull up.
>>
>>35095426
>would rather get legs blown off than work

holy shit anon
>>
>>35096702
You've clearly never seen a Female intake.
>>
>>35095546
Nah, the EU will antagonize Russia and eventually one side will declare war, then we come in to aid Russia, leading to the third time in a row that we help crush Germans in a world war
You read it here first
>>
>>35095595
Anon, do you not know where you are currently at?
>>
>>35095426
>If I get killed by an enemy my parents will think they raised a hero

So if you kill the murderer enemies you're evil but also a hero for fighting for your nation?

If however they kill you you're a hero for getting killed for your nation
>>
>>35096760
An imageboard where a bunch of people talk about vietnamese picture shows vs arguing with a bunch of people on the battlefield potentially getting shot or shooting another person
>>
>>35096728
>You've clearly never seen a Female intake.

What do you mean?
>>
>>35096866
It's all about perspective, anyone knows this.
To your country you are an hero, but to The enemy you are evil
>>
>>35095426
I already did, it was not worth it. I'm still alive.
>>
>>35096906
That female intakes are hilarious to watch during PT since they're utter shit.

If a woman can pass basic, a man can.
>>
>>35095546

>our

Judging by how this was worded, you aren't describing your own government Achmed.
>>
File: 1461444723719.jpg (62KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1461444723719.jpg
62KB, 960x640px
>>35097423
Yeah, but I thought they were way more lenient with women.
>>
I'm enlisting the second they open up enlistment for trannies
>>
>>35095595
>caring about why you fight
faggot
>>
>>35095426
I've honestly been thinking about it but I don't think I'd last through training.
I already had surgery to fix a minor deformation and I can't move like I used to so.
>>
>>35095426
Good job m8, I'm gonna do the same thing soon.
I'm training right now so hopefully infantry basic won't be very difficult.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.