[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> I haven't committed suicide only because I want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: d2d.jpg (155KB, 484x510px) Image search: [Google]
d2d.jpg
155KB, 484x510px
> I haven't committed suicide only because I want to take part in a civil war
Whats about you?

normies not respond
>>
i haven't killed myself because i haven't finished witcher 3 yet
>>
haven't hung myself because i don't deserve it
>>
>>35095000
u can't kill urself with trips like that u ungrateful beta
>>
I haven't an heroed because I mostly get the urge when I'm laying in bed and it seems like too much work. Once I got the urge to put a plastic bag over my head while on PC but I pussied out, took some benzos and just wallowed in my suffering.
>>
i have some dreams and hopes still but anyway, if i fail then would probably keep living because im waiting for the development of 3D printer, i dream about the day that we can print sex dolls based on body specifications so that way i can make dolls of all the girls i never could fuck, it would be goat if we clone humans but that seems kinda crazy anyway, also im hoping that something like time travelling would be possible in the next 60 years im left, not a time machine but something like another dimension were time is different that would save my existence
>>
>>35095000
Iktf
I haven't killed myself because I want to participate in a war. I'm still hopeful that I'll enlist someday.
>>
>>35095000
My sister an heroed and didn't take care of any of her shit before hand. What a pain in the ass. I don't plan on doing that to my only remaining relative.

Plus I have commitments that keep me going.

Also I like beer and food.
>>
>>35095562
Military would be the perfect robot job if it wasn't for all the chads in there. I could get fit and join but I would fucking kill myself after a week of spending 24/7 with a bunch of chad faggots and chad sergeants yelling orders at me. How do you get past that?
>>
File: Cc5ve3GXIAAoaVY.jpg (51KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
Cc5ve3GXIAAoaVY.jpg
51KB, 600x715px
>>35095000

I try too but I simply lack the guts to do it. Preferably by hanging. But a civilwar where I could potentially throw my life away for the right cause would be amazing too.
>>
>it has been 10years ago today that i last interacted with my last irl friends
>i still remember her full name
>her 24th birthday is today
>i looked at her facebook/tumblr
>cannot talk to them ever again because they changed so much/i went into depression stage and told them i did not wanna see them ever again when i was 17/18

i feel like i wasted 10years because of some dumb shit i did when i was 17/18 and it is only going to feel worse each year.
crying will not bring those days back.

cannot kms because my mom is still living.

i turned 27 on the 8th.
>>
>>35096019
it's not too late to change, you can still turn your life around
>>
I haven't killed myself because I'm a pussy and subconsciously want to live.
>>
Don't want to fuck up my family

I can try to say oh yeah they won't care

But they care wayyyyy too fucking much

And I couldn't do that to them

I kinda hope I get to the point one day where it's all just too much and I follow suit

But I haven't reached that point yet

Hopefully one day
>>
>>35096031
am a 27yo couch potato neet that was the class clown in high school.

i have no car
i live by myself
someone comes to check on me every 2weeks for an hour and they are already married
i have been single since 2007
noone on r9k lives in that state of kentucky
i have online 'friends' that just are on a list

how can i turn it around?
>>
>>35095933
Yeah, that aspect of military life seems terrible. Unfortunately I've had to deal with living in a house full of disgusting and obnoxious Chads. You learn to just ignore all their bullshit after a while.
>>
because it hurts and is pretty scary, the very few times I've been sure I could succeed I've been stopped
>>
>>35096162

Dude, you live a perfect life in my opinion.

>I'm 23
>Still live with my parents
>Family pisses me off constantly and not just because I'm a shitty neet
>I never had a girlfriend
>I have not a single friend wether online or offline and I couldn't care less to be honest

Don't turn it around, you're doing great just get a hooker or maybe a fleshlight.
>>
>>35096162
well do you have a job? just curious how you support yourself enough to live alone
>>
>>35096338
733usd from ssi a month.
am just having an
>anon thinks about highschool and wants to go back to those days again

will just wank until am dried up to stop the feels
because music is not helping and all it plays is sad songs.

>tfw the sad songs are playing when feeling sad
fug

i still have to watch 10 episodes of my waifu's anime then her 3rd movie then finish up 4 more anime movies of another anime while downloading DS/PS1 roms.
>>
>>35096300
>am 27
>moved out last month
>family does their thing but i can tell they are aging and i feel like my life is on pasue
>had a GF in 3rd grade and for 6months in HS
>>
>>35096483
>all it plays is sad songs
Are you listening to the fucking radio? Just play what you like on youtube, pleb.
>>
>>35096521

See? So what are you complaining, dude? I'd fucking love having my own apartment, a halfway decent job and just live my life like you do.

Marrying and having kids in todays time is just a waste of time, so you might as well enjoy the single life. If you really need sex for some reason, you might as well get a hooker, why waste your time on some annoying bitch, pay a lot to get her attention and maybe get nothing at the end.
>>
>>35096521
> 6months in HS
It is like a criminal record for the illegal in the /r9k/ kingdom. You have to go back.
>>
>>35096185
Have you bee in military?
>>
>>35096687
No, closest thing I've experienced to it would be the jrotc clubs in high school.
>>
Why arent you in Syria right now?
>>
>>35096855
> tfw not a syrian
>>
>>35097426

You know you can just join one of the groups right? YPG has about a 1000 foreign volunteers right now fighting in their ranks
>>
>>35097847
I don't think it is very easy to cross the border.
>>
>>35095000
because i realized i can look like shit and have a good time
>>
File: smokin it.jpg (101KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
smokin it.jpg
101KB, 500x666px
The one and only reason I live and not commit suicide is drugs.

I'm on the pursuit of getting higher then yesterday.

Nom nom nom drugs
>>
>>35097915
>wants to fight a war
>lacks drive and industriousness to sneak into Syria
Yeah, keep playing CoD faggot.
>>
>>35097915

If you decided to join they will take care of getting you across the border, you dont need to do that by yourself. But you have to be dedicated, once you're there you'll have to stay for at least 6 months.
>>
>>35097847
why would anyone want to join the Peshmerga? Fucking niggers of the middle east
>>
>>35098083
I missed you, JLH
you were the only one who acknowledged that one meme was a meme
>>
>>35098191
One of the thinks I want is to obey orders.
>>
>>35095000
>I haven't committed suicide only because I want to take part in a civil war
similar but i want to start the civil war. i prefer to call it a revolution than a civil war, though.
>>
Honestly, no trolling, I think is the cowards way out.

I have to live to prove those who bullied me, and those who laugh at me that I can be better at life than them.

>yes sounds like a piece of shit argument

But that's how I feel in my guts, can't do anything about it.
>>
>>35095000
There won't be a civil war in your lifetime, you fucking loser. Might as well kill yourself.
>>
>>35098293
This is leutenant Anon from Regimen 9000 speaking. Fuck off to Syria, private. That's an order.
>>
>>35096638
i have 26709 songs on my comp and shuffle is turned on.
have not listened to the radio since highschool days [ 04 - 06 and 2 months of 07 ].

>>35096654
i wanna go back because i felt like somebody and had friends that cared that i saw everyday.

it is not even about sex or money.
>>
>>35095933
>military
>full of chads

who told you that? I met a bunch of fuck-ups, robots, rejects, and others

Also some mexibros and black dudes
>>
>>35098580
My view may be skewed by the media, by I assumed there's two reasons to join: either you're a robot - tier loser or an adrenaline junkie Chad. I know there are fuck-ups there but simply through Gaussian distribution I can assume there are Chads and normies, too. And you're forced to spend time with them, unlike a neetcave.
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 700x1048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 700x1048px
>>35095000
I love my Mum too much. It'd completely destroy her if I ended it, I'm not yet a total failure and she'd only blame herself.
Plus I think society will collapse one day, witnessing and surviving it has always been a huge fantasy of mine.
>>
>>35098236

Peshmerga isnt YPG retard, they dislike eachother.

Are you a turkroach or something?
>>
>>35098561
>just looked at their facebook profiles of the people i remembered hanging out with
>most of them grad college/still in the same city/have lives/worked multiple jobs/been to events/etc
>EX has been a lesbian since 04 and i did not even know and is now in new york working as a sex offeneder type job. is married.
>best friend since 03 'forgot' all about me but hangs out with my EX and other friends
it is just too much for me to handle. i do not wanna face those facts.
>>
>>35096019
>some dumb shit i did when i was 17/18
what happened?
>>
>>35100240
emailed everyone that i hated them and to kill themselves and edgy stuff.
>>
good goals, robot
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.