[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you finally taken the trap pill? It may be the hardest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: girl_on_cam.webm (988KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
girl_on_cam.webm
988KB, 1600x900px
Have you finally taken the trap pill?

It may be the hardest pill to swallow, but it sure as hell the most necessary one of them all.
>>
>>35094704
You idiot, the trap pill is a gateway drug for the cyanide pill.

>shit humor
>>
>>35094704
>It may be the hardest pill to swallow, but it sure as hell the most necessary one of them all.

this
traps are the future, either accept them now or get left behind
>>
nice thread
originalofmklds
>>
Why does that girl have a penis?
>>
I have. I dream of a world where traps replace women and every neet will have a state-issued trap girlfriendo to fuck, suck, smoke weed and play vidya with. Reproduction will be handled by in vitro and artificial incubators.
>>
File: 1461219048214.png (283KB, 714x574px) Image search: [Google]
1461219048214.png
283KB, 714x574px
>>35096848
>Reproduction will be handled by in vitro and artificial incubators.

wrong answer anon

you correctly stated that traps would replace women but you fail to understand that for this to happen women would need to leave

and the place they will go is breeding centers

women will be put in industrial scale breeding farms where they will live for the entirety of their life. Here their every need will be catered to and they will be kept fairly happy. When they come of breeding age, a mate will be selected for her from a pool of applicants who are ready to start a family with their new trap wife

this man will then send in a sperm sample to the facility which will handle the insemination

this is the world we are moving towards and honestly I cannot wait until we get there
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.