[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lacecucks buy shoes on looks rather than practicality. Who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 747gfNF.png (582KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
747gfNF.png
582KB, 800x600px
>lacecucks buy shoes on looks rather than practicality.

Who else here /velcro/?
>>
I'm not 7 years old. I can tie my shoelaces.
>>
>>35094625
Fuck off lacecuck.
>>
File: Drought.jpg (2MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Drought.jpg
2MB, 1000x1500px
>my vagina when he's wearing velcro shoes
>>
>>35094640
>being a dirty velcuck
>Anno Domini MMXVII
>>
>>35094606
>Velcro
>staying tight
If you're going to make a claim, make it a be one that can be believed like being easier to put on.
>>
>>35094659
>having to bend down and tie your shoes every 30 minutes
>tripping over yourself.
>having to buy new laces when your hold ones get worn out
>they just look like shit

Velcro is clearly Superior because you get Zero bullshit.
>>
File: British Merchant Hands.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
British Merchant Hands.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>yes goyim! Be sure to buy proprietary Velcro(TM) shoes and pay the royalties to Velcro Companies Inc.
>>
>>35094695
I know it's a pretty advanced term, but have you ever heard of the phrase "double knot"?
>>
>velcros are objectively superior
>normies forced laces on humanity

Why are they allowed to run things?
>>
>>35094695
>Being too retarded to tie them everyonce in a while(don't do this myself, have air max)
>Literally 4 years and my laces are fine
>That's subjective and imo velcro looks way worse
>>
>>35094772
Are you retarded? Are you so fucking brain dead you cannot see the clear advantages of Velcro over lace? Like Jesus Christ I thought There'd be SOME people with sense but holy shit you fucking idiots actually prefer lace to Velro because "hurr, i know how to tie a knote XD" that's not the point retard, the point is Velcro offers the much more clear and object way to wear shoes, you pull the flap back, put your shoe on and put the flap back. It should have replaced lace AGES ago but normies and kikes are seriously pushing that stone age nonsense. Fuck you.
>>
>>35094886

>Are you retarded? Are you so fucking brain dead you cannot see the clear advantages of Velcro over lace? Like Jesus Christ I thought There'd be SOME people with sense but holy shit you fucking idiots actually prefer lace to Velro because "hurr, i know how to tie a knote XD" that's not the point retard, the point is Velcro offers the much more clear and object way to wear shoes, you pull the flap back, put your shoe on and put the flap back.
You keep using the words clear and objective but it's clearly subjective. You can tie a lace in about the same time as putting on velcro.
It should have replaced lace AGES ago but normies and kikes are seriously pushing that stone age nonsense. Fuck you.
Nice memes, lad. I honestly don't see the point in arguing about these dead points.
>>
>>35094641
There's water under there somewhere
>>
>>35095323
Too bad your penis is too small to reach it :^)
>>
>he doesn't wear wooden steel plated shoes lined with tempur pedic material and put on by overlaying the top and bottom half of it over your feet and putting screws into the holes around the edges

Haha, faggots.
>>
>>35095342

Ill just use my drilling machine/penis to get to it, no problem m'lady
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.