[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you don't support hebephilia, you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1486497859818.png (136KB, 235x223px) Image search: [Google]
1486497859818.png
136KB, 235x223px
Daily reminder that if you don't support hebephilia, you're a retarded normie or roastie and should NOT be on here.
>>
File: reeeee.jpg (34KB, 463x424px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.jpg
34KB, 463x424px
Fuck off Milo.

This wasn't original.
>>
>>35094508
What age range is it? I just like young looking teens with small titties and young silky skin. Maybe 16 - 18, don't know exactly.
>>
>>35094541
Roastie please leave.

>>35094552
Technically if they've hit puberty its good, but in general it's 13-16.
>>
>>35094508

I fully support your desire to fuck Jews.
>>
Sound argumentation, faggot.
>>
>>35094508
If you hate/fear pedophiles and pedophilia, you're a normie and need to leave
>>
>>35094604
>been the norm through 99% of human existence
>still the norm planet wide
>undeniably natural and healthy

What's your argument, roastie? You mad you're wrinkly and used up?

>>35094618
Nah, don't associate normal healthy sexuality with mentally ill people like you. You need to burn next to the trannies.
>>
>>35094717
>using the nature argument

So then rape is perfectly fine. And cannabalism.

>implying hebephiles aren't mentally ill.

And if we're burning the mentally ill, that includes homosexualsz
>>
>>35094813
>muh slippery slope fallacy

Rape and cannabilism haven't been a key component of every substantial, worthwhile civilization on the planet. Nice try toastie roastie.
>>
>>35094830
Where did I use the slippery slope?
>calling me roastie
>hates pedophiles

Newsflash, pedophilia was just as much a part of the great civilizations as hebephilia was. You faggot.
>>
if you're not asexual you're a nomrie
>>
>>35094717

>been the norm through 99% of human existence

Cool factoid, brah. Not an argument though. Dying at/before 35 was also the norm for 99% of human history.

>still the norm planet wide

And tell me, what is a successful country where it is the norm? Also how well does acceptance of hebephilia correlate with the success of a country?

>undeniably natural and healthy

Natural,yes. Healthy is debatable.
>>
>>35094508

Come back, OP. I want you to meme at us some more.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.