[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make more money in a day than the average joe does in two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: it's so hard.png (1009KB, 1547x805px) Image search: [Google]
it's so hard.png
1009KB, 1547x805px
>Make more money in a day than the average joe does in two weeks
>Do literally nothing
>Even have a white knight defense force for when customers feel robbed

being a woman is hard
>>
If you look at this image and seriously see the woman as the problem, you're a dumbass. It's that convenient list of betas on the right who enable and create this environment. They're the ones giving away their monies for nothing. They're the ones groveling and worshiping her feet simply because she shows some cleavage.

She is of zero blame in this situation. Fuck the betas who are creating this girl-favoring social dynamic.
>>
>>35094446

Nigga did you read? I'm complaining about them too.
>>
>>35094384
There is literally nothing wrong with exploiting betas like this.
>>
>>35094467
There should be "being a woman is hard!" smartass remarks. The ease and favor women's lives comes from ONE place and one place only, and it's from you beta fags. You guys created this issue and all you've done is made it worse.

Notfor nothing but I doubt you found this image on the internet. You were in that chat room, dude. Staring at boobies and giving a video stream money.
>>
>>35094521
>Staring at boobies and giving a video stream money.

The former, yes, the latter, I will NEVER spend a single penny on a cam whore.
>>
>>35094521
She is innocent or what? She isn't taking advantage of these sex and intimacy deprived losers?
>>
>>35094535
Attention, money, what's really the difference to a woman? She's not kicking you out for not paying because you're there doing your bottom feeder duty as a sycophant. You're still feeding her what she wants and you're no less a contributor to the problem. Don't try to make it seem like you're somehow superior here, dude.
>>
>>35094580

Nigga, I don't even have an account on that site, stop trying so hard.
>>
>>35094549
You suggesting that she goes around picking them out of a crowd and masterfully probes at their weaknesses until they can no longer resist? These fags go looking for her themselves. They also save up their money and give it to her freely of their own accord. If she's taking advantage of anything, it's the pitiful situation but not the individuals. No.
>>
>>35094590
You don't need an account to be scored among the viewer counts and you damn well know this. Streaming is cancer and so are the mentalities it brings with it.
>>
I can tell by reading the comments most of those guys are Indian.
>>
>>35094549

There is no excuse for being a fucking idiot. They are sex deprived losers, but also grown fucking men (the ones who have money atleast), they are responsible for their own actions.
I would rather blame those fucktards than some girl who naturaly will use this to her advantage, because I would do the same.
The whole free capitalistic world is built on taking advantage of someone elses desires, without resorting to barbarism. If those guys decide to support this leech and her mammaries, it is their problem and loss.

Anyone who complains about this bitch taking beta-bucks from neckbeards is a communist faggot who would rather see this money shoved down his hungry throat.
>>
>>35094669
>How nice tits lady

lol, they're so easy to spot.
>>
File: 1481733299620.jpg (435KB, 1490x1494px) Image search: [Google]
1481733299620.jpg
435KB, 1490x1494px
>>35094633
>>35094706
>women are always innocent
>if ever a woman is involved in anything morally conspicuous the victims are to blame for providing her with the opportunity.
>>
If I was women I'd be robbing thirsty betas left and right. Even thinking about doing some cam stuff with my gf for $$.

Free market at work
>>
>>35094384
What's the White Knight defence force?

Please elaborate for me, thanks
>>
>>35094748
Meme man has an impressive range.

>>35094811
Same here desu, they have it coming.
>>
If it's so easy to earn over 1k a day doing nothing, why isn't everyone doing it?

Hint: because it's not. OP is just another bitter virgin. Very few girls make decent money from streaming, the vast majority make next to nothing.
>>
>>35094748
Don't go playing that stupid game of putting words in someone's mouth because you refuse to acknowledge the issue. Grow a sack. I'm saying this flatly: betas are the issue here.

Women who do this sort of thing risk their professional careers. If, in the future, they get fired because their secret lives of sex peddling getting discovered and they then start blaming men for doing this to them, then they will be in the absolute wrong. Hopefully you're starting to get the point.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.