[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>getting breakfast in McDonald's >girls as young

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1452464181518.png (286KB, 492x439px) Image search: [Google]
1452464181518.png
286KB, 492x439px
>getting breakfast in McDonald's
>girls as young as goddamn 12 wearing tight shorts that reveal literally 1/4 of their butts

And some of you get mad when sand people ask for Shariah
>>
>>35094104
>getting breakfast in mcdonald's
enjoy your IQ decline
>>
>>35094104
>And some of you get mad when sand people ask for Shariah
Ha, nice try Abdullah
Your reverse psychology won't convert me, you filthy mudslime shill
>>
Any self respecting man has given up on women for the most part. You may argue that "they're not all like that" but even so, the ones who aren't that I've met have been so unbelievably boring with the same old talk of celebrities, pseudoscience, the weekend and it's always the same boring washed out opinions you can hear anywhere else. They try to act as if they are any different from each other but the moment I truely bring out a different opinion they recoil and get aggressive. I've tried the same with men but they seem to take things a lot more easily and tend to listen more to outward opinion.
>>
>>35094125

Eggs are coffee are nice, and i bet you are a vegan faggot.

>>35094148

Feminism is cancer Islam is the answer
>>
>>35094104
Why do you care if children are practically naked around you other than you're probably triggered to grab and fuck them? Shouldn't there rather be a system controlling your sick sex drive by limiting your freedom than by limiting the freedom of those kids by making them wear less-revealing clothes? Why should others be less free because of your inability to control yourself?
>>
>>35094220
>and then he complains about women becoming whores
>>
>Being attracted to 12 year olds
Why are moralfags always low key pedos?
>>
>>35094251
I couldn't care less about how many sexual partners a person has. Be it a man or a woman.
>>
>>35094313
Then you don't belong here. Fuck off normie
>>
>>35094220
>>35094313
Stupid fucking normie, hebephilia is completely natural and healthy. If you don't want ripe girls attracting men then don't encourage then to dress and act like whores.
>>
>>35094278
Nowhere in the OP did he state that he became aroused at the sight of a 12 year old
He merely reported his observation of degenerate behavior of said 12 year old
>>
>>35094168
This is all true

Fuck this gay earth
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.