[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel that all you repressing trannies will one day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1487938653361.png (620KB, 850x920px) Image search: [Google]
1487938653361.png
620KB, 850x920px
How does it feel that all you repressing trannies will one day transition? No matter how hard you repress one day you will give in.
>>
Daily reminder that trans women are real women. Trans women are girls, trans women are ladies, chicks. Trans women are female. Trans women are women born women. ALL trans women are real women, including those who don't pass. Every trans girl is a girl, no matter how they look or what their sexuality/orientation is (yes, trans women can be lesbians since they're women who like other women, trans women can be straight, trans women can be bisexual, trans women can be asexual.) If you think that trans girls aren't real girls, that makes you a dumb transphobic fuck who sees men and women as walking genitals. Which is extremely wrong, bizarre, and gross.
This is coming from a cis girl (born with a vagina, still identify as female.) Have a nice day, to any lovely trans ladies reading this. Oh and trans men are real men too.
>>
File: kaguyaaaa.png (142KB, 420x397px) Image search: [Google]
kaguyaaaa.png
142KB, 420x397px
is /lgbt/ raiding this board again
>>
>>35093891
You're a really nice person and I regret making this shit post however true it may be. I hope you have a great day anon.
>>
>>35093911
No problem at all, anon. I was just being honest. I hope you have a great day, too.
>>
Daily reminder that most trannies are just gay men with a fetish and inferiority complex
>>
>>35093891
I was in a bad mood and this cheered me up thank you!
>>
>>35094292
No problem, femanon! Have a lovely day.
>>
File: 1441952983781.jpg (124KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1441952983781.jpg
124KB, 1200x1600px
>>35093911
>>35093987
I hope you both fucking die
>>
>>35094326
I hope you get aids from a doorknob and die a slow painful death.
>>
>>35094326
>being this bitter just because a woman was supporting other women
lol
Trans women will always be women whether you like it or not. I am not sorry for this.
What I am sorry for though, is that your mother regrets you.
>>
>>35093877
Where's your evidence?
If you don't provide me with concrete evidence that repressed Transexuals exist, or that they are inevitably going to transition.
You have 1 minute.
>>
>>35094368
Well for one I'm a repressed tranny and I exist I don't know if I will transition though.
>>
>>35094398
Just ignore transphobic fucks, you're a girl whether you transition or not, but if you want to transition I hope you do so and you look like the qtest girl ever.
Also no, I'm not fetishizing you as I'm straight.
>>
>>35093877
I'm on the meds but have no plans to socially transition because that would be awkward as a 5'10 manface. A few internet friends respectfully call me she at least while we play vidya
>>
>>35094415
You're a v kind person
>>
>>35094415
Anon I know this may sound kinda cringey but I really appreciate you saying all this stuff.
>>
>>35093905
"again"? LGBT has been shilling their agenda here for over a year.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 640x829px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 640x829px
>>35094485
Doesn't sound cringy at all. I really appreciate you, femanon. I honestly support all women so of course that would include trans women, as cringy as that may sound. I really wish people didn't hate on girls who just happen to not have a certain type of genitalia that they think is required to be a girl. I'm really protective of trans girls, because they get so much ignorant hate and it disgusts me. I'm not any more of a girl than you are just because I happen to have a vagina. Trans girls have female genitalia too, since they're females. I'm just gonna put this here and hope it educates people.
>inb4 this is tumblr bullshit!!1!!1! *generic transphobic slurs from edgy underage idiots*
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.