[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the closest you got to intercourse anon? Asking because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: download 2.jpg (122KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
download 2.jpg
122KB, 853x1280px
What was the closest you got to intercourse anon? Asking because i never got close desu.
>>
>>35093504
intercourse with a condor :/
>>
>>35093524
Was that pussy fly?
>>
One time I asked a girl out, and she said yes. She flaked, of course, but she still said yes. That's as close as it gets
>>
The closest I got is when the girl said that she likes me back but still doesn't want to be my gf
>>
>>35093504
The farthest I've ever gone was cuddling in bed together, it was surprisingly nice and comfy. He put his hand on my butt and I could hear his heart start to beat faster since my head was on his chest, I thought it was kinda cute.

He also kissed me on the cheek too, I don't know if you would consider that to be more intimate or whatever than cuddling though.
>>
>>35093856
Why the hell not though?

Oregano
>>
>>35093504
I sat next to a girl I thought was cute once and she brushed her arm against me. Yes, I know I'm pathetic.
>>
I have had sex.

It was pleasurable.
>>
Me and this gril were in bed feeling on eachother and making out but never made a move, she figured it would've been too soon to have intercourse
>>
>>35094087
why are you here, desurino?
>>
File: gay guy gets laid.jpg (110KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
gay guy gets laid.jpg
110KB, 600x857px
Even gay guys can get pussy
>>
>>35094128
I dunno, i've been here since 2008, i turned Chad 2 years ago. It was quite easy actually.
>>
I hugged a real girl once
>>
File: IMG_0235.jpg (44KB, 621x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0235.jpg
44KB, 621x350px
two cute girls hugged me
i think it was some kind of normie joke
>>
>>35094130
That comic is just a mess of stupid. He clearly isn't gay if he can commit to female genitalia regardless of how tomboy/butch she looks, full degenerate absolutely! But he isn't outright gay.
>>
>>35093504
Literally had my dick on the lips ready to push it in but then she panicked and backed out.

Broke up with her arguing about it and she drunkenly texts me months later about how great sex was with her new Chad boyfriend

Never fucking trust Roasties.
>>
>>35093504
When I was in high school I talked to a few girls. Sometimes for a whole minute or so.

This was the closest I think because I either don't talk to females or just greet them or say goodbye.
>>
>>35093504
With my left hand. Some 8 days ago.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.