[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tranny tries to get my attention >ignore him >he starts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: [email protected] (19KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-kkx--621x414@LiveMint.jpg
19KB, 621x414px
>tranny tries to get my attention
>ignore him
>he starts throwing a hissy fit claiming I'm what's wrong with this world

Why are trannies so emotionally sensitive?
>>
>>35093230
>Why are trannies so emotionally sensitive?

They have mental problems.
>>
>>35093230
Anon why do you care?
>>
>>35093230
Consider for a moment how emotionally insecure someone would have to be to up and change their entire gender in an attempt to feel more at peace with the world.
>>
They're mentally ill but the docs just lol and encourage them to mutate themselves with hormones or even genital mutilation
>>
>>35093262
It's part of the liberal agenda to fracture the family, turn men into women and turn women into self absorbed entitled cunts who are insufferable to be around.
>>
>>35093230
keep ignoring him

he will kill himself soon enough
>>
>>35093230
Why do you think they always talk about their experiences and then project them on to others? Why do they think they're better than everyone and deserve constantly constant attention? Why do they want attention and validation from everyone? Narcissism, it's dressed up a little differently from what you'd traditionally see, but that's what it is, plain and simple.
>>
>>35093230
Being transgender kind of sucks, so a lot of them decide to be shitty people rather than just trying to put whatever shitty experiences they had in their life past them.
Not to mention many of them are obsessive about being validated by others, being rejected by a straight guy just makes them feel more and more male.
>>
>>35093230
Trannies believe they're entitled to not only be considered female, but to be considered as an attractive female. That's what they wanted when they transitioned. They didn't just want to look like a female version of themselves. They want to look like a beautiful lady.

They're mentally ill and need help before they start transitioning.
>>
File: crucify2.jpg (22KB, 202x439px) Image search: [Google]
crucify2.jpg
22KB, 202x439px
>>35093230

Because they're mentally FUCKED in the head.

I don't get what's so hard to get about this. Someone who wants to chop of their cock or mutilate their body and think they're something they're not CLEARLY has some FUCKED head problems.

They're one bad day away from killing themselves, and that's the only solace I get out of their existence
>>
>>35093230
I wish I had a girl(girl or male) try to get my attention.

OP is a normie.
>>
>>35093230
Mentally ill in an original way
>>
>>35093230
Most of us are mentally ill some more than others. I hope you don't hate trannies more than you already did I just want to exist without people hating me.
>>
>>35093230
Was it a girl pretending to be a guy, or a guy pretending to be a girl?
>>
>>35093230
Cause they're full of girl hormones duh
>>
>sissy fit
>>
>>35093230
because transgirls are women.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.