[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>extremely stupid >extremely self-aware I wasn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>extremely stupid
>extremely self-aware

I wasn't ment to live. Anyone else here like this? Its the worse feel.
>>
>>35092360
>yes
>enough to realize
Looking at my school years makes me want to kill myself, stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed.
My whole life is an uphill struggle because of an inferior brain structure.
>>
>>35092360
kai a qt
>>
>be socially retarded my whole life
>research aspergers and realize it's a perfect match in retroactively explaining why I was always fucking up social situations
>now trying to wrap my head around having autism and not even knowing it until 27
>>
File: 1476665649138.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476665649138.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>35092360
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I JUST WANT TO BE SMART

I'M A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE FOR FUCK'S SAKE, HOW CAN I NOT BE?

FUCKING REEEEEE
>>
>>35092360
i can't handle being stupid; it's the worst feeling in the world knowing you're stupid, and understanding how limited you are
>>
>>35092542

You don't have to be "smart" in the way contemporary liberal society demands, in other words what's considered an 'intellectual' or 'academic' capacity in today's western society.

All you need is to know Hitler did nothing wrong and the Jews need to be genocided. If you know these as facts than you're smarter than 99% of all humanity.

You could be a garbage truck driver and know that Hitler was right and you're already smarter than the greatest quantum physicists, neurosurgeons and aeronautical engineers alive who think living under international usurious Jewry as a slave is fine.
>>
>>35092542
>tfw dumb but hard working
>do as well as all classmates

Takes me longer but I'm up there.
>>
File: polcucks.png (225KB, 779x600px) Image search: [Google]
polcucks.png
225KB, 779x600px
>>35092878
>/pol/cuck newfag from reddit thinking he's smart

lmao
>>
>>35092941
i think he's just joking
>>
File: 1462330359920.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1462330359920.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>35092360
>all I wanted to do was positively influence the world
>literally all I wanted in life was to connect to other people through my works and make their lives better
>with each passing year, it becomes more and more apparent that I'm just too stupid for that to be a possibility
>mfw genuinely intelligent people take their gift for granted and use their intelligence to be self-centered, arrogant assholes who don't do a single thing for the sake of others

IT'S NOT FAIR

IF I WERE SMART I'D HELP PEOPLE

I'D TRY TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR MY LIVING IN IT

WHY DO THESE PRICKS GET GIANT BRAINS WHICH THEY USE TO FUCK OTHER PEOPLE OVER?!
>>
>>35092983
If you were smart you'd hate how stupid everyone else is. You definitely wouldn't want to help them.
>>
>>35093124
you don't believe there are some people worth helping?
>>
>>35092360
If you aren't functionally retarded, you can still do pretty much anything you want.

IQ is a measure of how quickly you pick up new concepts, not your baseline ability to learn things.

If you're of average intelligence, you're going to have to study more, and longer, but you can learn and achieve just as much as someone "smarter" than you are.
>>
>>35093134
Of course there are, but they're the exception, not the rule.
>>
>>35093159
this might be kind of an odd question, but what percentage of people in the world do you think are worth helping or people that you would like?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.