[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever reflect on your life and become really distressed thinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1435439777811.jpg (52KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1435439777811.jpg
52KB, 500x365px
You ever reflect on your life and become really distressed thinking about all the unresolved shit that happened?

Recently at two different times I've had instances of a close online friend of mine suddenly blocking me out of the blue with no word about anything I did. I'm actually really self-conscious about my behavior and always try to be open and polite with friends, but the fact that these two completely cut ties with me without even a word about it really gets my anxiety going. I was talking to both of these friends every day beforehand and everything was hunky-dory, up until suddenly I'm blocked.

Thing is, I'm not even stressed that they ended the friendship, I'm stressed because I have no idea what part of my behavior caused it. I wouldn't be stressing so bad about it if they at least left me a note or something before they blocked me because then I could try not to whatever I did again, but I'm completely at a loss and have no idea how to change my behavior so this doesn't happen again in the future. I have no idea if they thought I was being creepy or anything because they never said anything.

Anyone else have any instances of friendships coming to an abrupt end and you have no idea what caused it? Would help to know I'm not the only one dealing with this at the moment.
>>
>>35092229
No tldr. Sort out your format m8
>>
>>35092253
I mean if you really need it
TL;DR got blocked out of nowhere by two close friends and have no idea what I did.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.