[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have girlfriend >cum in less than 30 seconds during sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1487225208710.png (304KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487225208710.png
304KB, 600x400px
>have girlfriend
>cum in less than 30 seconds during sex
just fuck my shit up...

how do i stop this shit without the counseling/medication meme? or how do i completely kill my libido so i stop embarrassing myself
>>
>>35091367

>Girlfriend

Found the problem
>>
dry fire a gun directly at your penis.
the shock will numb the nerves.
>>
>>35091415
Id like to accomplish this without castrsting myself pls
>>
>>35091427
>dry fire

maybe learn to read first, then work on the dick problems.
>>
>>35091367
Hi, Chad here. I will give you this secret, use it well you pathetic roboshits

When you're sitting doing nothing, practice what I'm about to tell you. There's a muscle which controls the ejaculation and taking a shit/piss. You know when you contract a muscle and your dick moves? Yeah that's it. Practice contracting that muscle everyday, for 5-10 minutes. You can thank me later
>>
>>35091443
Im a californian we legally arent permitted to know gun terminology
>>
>>35091443

>wants someone to point a gun at their junk
>logical conclusion

Pick one.
>>
>>35091459
talk all the shit you want, it works.
>>
Why do normies insist on coming here?
What do you pieces of shit expect to find here?
>>
File: 1202.jpg (232KB, 499x618px) Image search: [Google]
1202.jpg
232KB, 499x618px
>>35091367
Okay, this isn't easy. But this is how I do it.

So, you ever try to stop yourself from peeing? It's hard if not impossible. Well, not for me. I guess my younger self had a plan in mind, because I used to try all the time until I could actually do it. And I still can.

Why am I telling you this? Because what you should do is attempt to stop peeing every time you pee. Then, once you've mastered the ability to stop peeing, and then go do things for hours without any issues, you need to start trying to stop ejaculation. Now, this one is tricky.

You need to anticipate the orgasm, and right when you get on the ramp to orgasm, you need to hold the same muscle. Lock that shit up. You'll orgasm and not cum. Now, you'll momentarily have the same effects as if you'd not ejaculated, but after a minute or so of fucking, you'll be turned on again. It'll also take you way longer to cum the second time.

It's a bit of a long plan, but you pee a lot, so you have plenty of opportunity to practice.
>>
>>35091448
YES! I'm not the only one, thank god. Do that too, anon. In addition to the peeing thing.
>>
>>35091494
>>35091448
You guys are trying to break my dick or something arent you?
>>
>>35091514
we've already established that your dick is broken, we're trying to fix it but you're dumb and no listening to any advice.
>>
>>35091367
masturbate before sex

cum and then just maintain the erection, you wont feel shit, but she will, i guess
>>
>>35091514
flick your ballsack if you feel it coming. or switch positions. or what i do is just think of completely unsexy shit like cement mixer trucks or manufacturing plants
>>
>>35091514
No, for once, this isn't a fucking meme. Seriously, it's like kegeling for men. I can masturbate for literally hours if I choose to because I can prevent ejaculation, but still orgasm. Your body does spasm for a few seconds, because of the effort partially, but other than that there's no ill effects.
>>
>>35091572
What's the point of that? Sex is supposed to be fun for both parties. If you masturbate before you fuck, you aren't going to be into it, so she's not going to enjoy it.
>>
>>35091367
Relax.

You ever fap in your room then hear someone coming so you start cumming? Your brain knows to cum when you get scared. In caveman times you'd be fucking some cave roastie in a bush then hear cave Chad coming to claim his bitch so you'd cum quick as a survival mechanism.

You're uptight around her and need to relax. Try breathing and other relaxation exercises. They'll help with your high pitched voice too.
>>
>>35091572
Masturbating beforehand makes me last like 2 minutes instead of 30 seconds, which isnt a huge boost...

And i physically cant hold an erection after cumming

>>35091580
>wait hold on i gotta stop for a sec so i can flick my ballsack real quick
Idk man shit like this just seems like pointless.. shes going to have equally less fun if i have to stop fucking every 30 seconds si i dont cum

Also distracting myself doesnt really work either
>>
why should I help a normalfag
I have pages and pages of sex related shit but ill never get to use them because I'm still an autistic fuck
why should I tell you what I know
why should I tell you how to last 20 minutes and all the sensitive spots in the vadge
find out for yourself
goddamn I'm annoyed
>>
>>35091593
Kek ill admit i probably cum even quicker because of some type of perfornanve anxiety, but i ive also always cummed pretty quick even while masturbating, usually like 2 minutes or under, so i dont think its entirely that
>>
>>35091514
Well, looks like you want to stay as a failure and get cucked. Have it your way you little roboshit
>>
>>35091646
Because youre a good friend, anon

And you enjoy indulging me in your secrets

So go on, indulge me
>>
>>35091625
well the whole flicking shit really only applies if your doing it doggy so she cant tell dummy
>>
do kegels faggot
>>
>>35091367
Go to psychologist and get diagnosed for depression, get prescribed SSRIs which stop premature ejaculation as a side effect.
>>
>>35091664
>good friend
haven't had a friend in almost a decade
I'm not at my computer because I'm watching tv with my old mom but I can say if you practice masturbating in a way that when you feel like cumming you stop, do this enough and you'll get used to controlling it, plus doing this lets your dick get engorged with blood so I can get thicker
also you have to focus your mind because that's the biggest erogenous zone, try breathing deeply
another way is to do different strikes, for example do 9 shallow thrusts and one deep thrust and then 8 shallow and 2 deep etc
It takes practice
>>
>>35091733
They work.. but sometimes you cant come at all. And the feel good sensation is minimal at best.
>>
>>35091367
Masturbate a lot. What are you doing right now? Nothing? Masturbate. When you're lying in bed and can't sleep? Masturbate. When you're in the shower? Masturbate. Over time you'll desensitize your dick and this won't be an issue anymore.

t. anon who takes hours to cum from sex
>>
>>35091508
Whats the peeing thing?
>>
>>35091653
You're anxious tho. Sex isn't that great, it's just a massage basically. You should be relaxed while doing it, and therefore able to maintain control.
>>
>tfw gf is on birth control
>tfw cum inside her as a warm up and then keep fucking
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.