[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about asking this girl out? She's says she can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 111920384638403.png (232KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
111920384638403.png
232KB, 750x1334px
How do I go about asking this girl out? She's says she can't date because dating in her religion is marriage prep.
>>
File: 111382730293826.png (228KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
111382730293826.png
228KB, 750x1334px
Part 2 of her text message to me
>>
>>35090443

don't ask this girl out
>>
>>35090443
most likely bait but she sounds like a crazy christian. are you prepped for that?
>>
>gay marriage is a result of people thinking they're god

Why would you want this nutjob
>>
i would drop truth bombs on this bitch so hard she would become my cock slave
>>
>>35090443
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

I hope she's shared the gospel with you.

https://www.youtube.com/user/InspiringPhilosophy
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Helpful channels.
>>
>>35090443
>dating is a marriage prep
>she doesn't want to date

Why doy you think you still have a chance there, son? Also, even if shit happens, she will still think about fucking chad, even if religion won't allow it. Either that or it will be a cheat-repent-repeat cycle.
>>
>>35090966
>>35091018
>>35091027

>Fit virgin
>nice ass

I can deal with crazy
>>
>>35090443
wtf this is the perfect woman...she has the right idea so dont bother with her obviously you aren't ready for such a catch.
>>
Dog this girl is nuts
>>
This woman is redpilled as fuck, she knows of the degeneracy like gays plauging our world
>>
>>35091377
>>35091552
>there's nothing wrong with interracial marriage
>>
>>35091229
they always say that anon. they always say that.

just remember, no matter how christian - she will cuck you, her craziness increases the likelihood of this happening.
>>
>>35091731
>>35091229
Legit. I get it OP, you're horny, you're feeling '>forever alone'. You know what actually I'm not even going to say what I was going to. If you're going to date her, you're going to realise for yourself if she's too crazy for you or not.
>>
Why're people saying she's crazy?
>Gay marriage is wrong
What's wrong with this statement?
If you're a Christian and one of your most sacred practices is corrupted through abomination by egotistical liberals trying to change your religion instead of just avoiding it, why wouldn't you be against Gay marriage?

Wife her OP, she seems clever.
>>
>>35092674
People who believe that sky daddy is real are crazy period.
>>
>>35092749
haha you sure showed him bro i'm going to go post about this on leddit xD
>>
>>35092917
Athiest shaming is just about as reddit as it gets lmao
>>
do it op bust ur nut inside and get kids.
>>
>>35090443
>there's nothing wrong with interracial marriage

She loves the BBC anon, you don't stand a chance
>>
>>35094020
>>>35090443 (OP)

>Implying I'm not a blackbot
>>
Ask her to marry you faggot
>>
>>35091027
Hedonism is the worship of self, raising our own status to that of gods, she's not wrong.

I mean she is wrong but that's ideologically correct.
>>
Home schooled fundiefag here. This girl sounds like 80% if the girls I knew in highschool. (inb4 homeschool? betcha fucked yer mom herrr durrr durr)

Are you Christian OP? If not stay out of this. It will never work out.

If you are still interested, stalk her parents. Go to their church and agree with every piece of Theology important to them. Find one unimportant piece of theology to debate fiercely so that you don't look like a beta. Spend about 6 months working over her parents before you even pay her any attention. After her dad respects you, ask his permission to court his daughter.

Once you are formally courting her, she has no power to escape. Fufill the required waiting period and get married.

The whole process should take around 3 years until you can have sex. At that point, you will prepare yourself to raise your 8 children she will bear you. Really though, you only have to raise the oldest child who will in turn raise the other 7. But you better have a high enough paying job to support them.

Pros:
>You have complete authority over her
>She is much less likely to cheat
>You can ask her for sex and she will obey as her wifely duty

Cons:
>Need to invest >= 3 years on one girl. If anything goes wrong you only have 2-3 more chances with different girls before you are too old.
>A billion kids
>Need to fake a lot of things about your beliefs to get in with her family.

Not so terrible as out fucking mainstream culture makes it sound.
>>
>>35091229
>She's le crazyy XDDD
Give her to me. She sounds perfect
>>
>>35090443
HOLY FUCKING SHIT MARRY HER SHES PERFECT
>>
I like her. I'd date this girl.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.