[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your long distance bf never talks to you and would rather

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: kawaiipepe.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
kawaiipepe.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>tfw your long distance bf never talks to you and would rather talk to his online friends than you

i know i'm ugly as fuck but damn just break up with me this hurts too much
>>
Break up with him and let me be your bf instead. I will talk to you whenever you want.
>>
File: me.jpg (13KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
13KB, 202x250px
>>35090049
would you let me visit you? where do you live? what's your myers-briggs?
>>
>>35090096
>what's your myers-briggs?

Might as well ask his horoscope and zodiac sign while you're at it
>>
>>35089618
>Tfw your ldr bf is the most perfect and the best person you've ever come across and you just want to kidnap his sweet little ass and keep him all to yourself but you realize you're a bit fucked in the head and you want him to kill you so it's probably best if he ghosts you

psyche he won't he's perfect and he loves me
>>
File: infp.png (115KB, 1068x763px) Image search: [Google]
infp.png
115KB, 1068x763px
>Would you let me visit you?
Yes, I would.
> where do you live?
Germany. Are you in America?
> what's your myers-briggs?
see pic
>>
File: smug.jpg (7KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
7KB, 250x221px
>>35090120
>he doesn't think extroverts or introverts exist
>he doesn't think some are more inclined to feel rather than logically think and vice versa
>he thinks it's a personality test
>>
>>35090141
Germany is so far man. do you know how expensive it would be to see each other?

i'm ISFJ so all we'd be is depressed together
>>
>>35090161
I still don't know where you live, but I have money so I could make it happen.

And don't worry, I'm usually not a depressed person. I can always try to cheer you up when you're sad.
>>
>>35090274
oh i'm in California. is that too far?
>>
>>35090480
Nope, it's not! Do you have Skype or Discord? If so, can you mail it to me? Here's a throwaway address: [email protected]
>>
>>35090480
Fuck that loser I live in socal let's meet up
>>
>>35090480
Fuck both those losers above me I live in socal and drive a BMW let's meet up
>>
File: fratbrospuking.png (234KB, 618x415px) Image search: [Google]
fratbrospuking.png
234KB, 618x415px
>>35090480
Well acting like a whore on 44chan doesn't help your relationship.
Women are retarded.
>>
>>35090713
Elliot...? Is that you.....?!

Original postum
>>
>>35090480
>>35090656
what the fuck how are some people so lucky and make this shit look so easy?
>>
maybe you should talk to him about this instead of attention whoring on 4chan
sage
>>
>>35090799
I have the exact same car as he does, except in silver, I didn't realize that when I was buying it. He was also born the same week as me, kind of weird.
>>
Ill be your bf op plz be my gf

Tfwnogf
>>
>>35090656
You realize by adding her on these pretenses, you're literally enabling her to cuck her boyfriend because he hasn't given her enough attention. If she'd do this to him, what makes you think she won't do this to you?
>>
I want a fucking e-gf
>>
File: 1487732474527.jpg (102KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
1487732474527.jpg
102KB, 500x602px
>>35089618
you fucking whore, coming here to let robots console your neglect. How about you tell your BF you don't like being neglected and work towards a solution to make your relationship better. It's bad he's not talking with you. Its worse that your coming here looking for sympathy from khv's that will hypocritically get with any roast.
>>
>>35090850
Her boyfriend doesn't seem to care about her, I think she deserves someone better than him.
>>
>>35090902
But she obviously still cares about him, since she hasn't broken up with him yet. This is the type of damaged girl you don't want anything to do with. She's desperately afraid of being alone, and she'll hop onto anything that gives her enough validation.
>>
>>35090873
not OP but i'm in a similar situation. when you guys think of girls, you think of only the average and pretty ones. some of us are so horrendous it's really hard to find someone willing to be with us, so we avoid any situation that may end up with the guy breaking it up.
>>
>>35090951
>wanting to have an insincere relationship.
This thread shows any beta will pick up a neglected roast, no matter what their looks are. Don't be a sly whore.
>>
>>35089618
I will be your online bf, my kik is jimothyl
>>
>>35090656
Wish I had saged this thread so all these shitposts wouldn't have happened.

It seems like you changed your mind OP, which is okay. Don't take the insults here personally, these losers sperg out at any girl here.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.