[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most amount of (you)'s you've ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (33KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 640x626px
What's the most amount of (you)'s you've ever gotten on a post? Do you remember what you said?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 217x232px
My posts are usually too autistic to warrant replies

Just like this one I made right now!
>>
Probably 3 or 4, and that's not really notable enough for me to remember what the post was.
>>
some kind of well-crafted bait I forgot what exactly it was. probably something about black men being superior. I got at least 20 (you)'s.
>>
>>35089513
>Do you remember what you said?

No.

The pleasure of many (You)s feels wonderful, but it's forgotten the next day and I have to shitpost again to relive the moment.
>>
when I used to camwhore
>>
>>35089547
here you go, anon. Have my (you)
>>
File: 1479033856243.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1479033856243.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>35089547
just for (you)
oregonobro
>>
Something anti-trump in a drumpfy safespace on /POL/ no doubt.
>>
>>35089513
Pretended to be a girl that was lonely and wanting a robot bf
>>
SWEAR TO GOT I GOT 91 YOUS TROLLING FIT
>>
I once posted in a ylyl thread I'm pretty sure I got 30+ replies from people telling me I'm fucked but the vid was funny. I posted this video because this negro sounds exactly like a chimpanzee. Just watch the video...

https://youtu.be/MbhTPJD4maU
>>
>>35089513
Probably like 2 or 3 for asking a question. I am starved for (you)'s please feed me.
>>
genuine reply - 5-7 (You)'s
total bait - 35 (You)s, half are mine
>>
I replied to a guy who was bragging about getting doubles.

I said "Thats not how its done" and got trips.
>>
>>35089775
Also made a feels thread on /b/ that was up for 8 hours don't remember how many replies it got.
>>
>>35089792
You you you you ouy ouy ouy ouY
>>
Only 2 in a "that kid thread"
>>
>>35089513

when im on a good day i get bet a dozen and half a dozen, but that does not happen often.
>>
i got around 4-5 yous posting a clyp on /gg/

>>35089792
here (you) go lad
>>
>>35089513
Oh yes. I made a thread calling racists subhuman, basically mocking them the way they mock anyone of the race they hate.

Their autistic screeches were hilarious.
>>
>>35089547
I love you anon I'd fuck your boipussy
>>
I generally don't even stay in threads that I post in. Unless I'm b8ing pretty hard
>>
File: 1479079755251.gif (2MB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
1479079755251.gif
2MB, 300x262px
I remember getting a shitton for posting a picture of Zimmerman during the trials and saying "Now that we all agree this fucker is guilty what should his punishment be?"
>>
>>35089513
>traps are gay
>300+ responses.
>>
Depends if I Check Em properly. But if I do they usually yield 10-15.
>>
I've gotten a number of (you)s, but I guess the biggest venture (non-troll) was when I made a thread about how odd it is that people can get locked up for bestiality. (Can't remember which board I did it on... I think it was here.)

I was arguing heavily with people (with about 75% seriousness), and it turned into a question of, what if Einstein was a pig-fucker?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.