[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a real story I know you fags will enjoy. >Go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 531781407.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
531781407.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
Here's a real story I know you fags will enjoy.

>Go out with dad for a jog one night
>The lock isn't working but we can't be assed to fix it so we leave it as is
>halfway through the jog my dad gets a call from my mom crying
>The house was broken into and there's shit strewn about everywhere
>We run all the way back in time for the police to get there
>The guard is explaining to them that just as we left two men came in
>We probably passed side by side and never even knew
>They didn't take anything but trashed the living room and master bedroom
>My room was seemingly untouched, the browser to /tg/ was still open even
>After consoling my mother and talking to the cops we settle down a bit
>I look over the entirety of my room when I realize that in fact something was different
>My closet door was open and there were blankets and socks on the floor
>The very same blankets and socks I had masturbated into three times a day for six months
>I didn't even notice the smell due to the relief that my family was safe and sound
>A few days later they tell us that they were south americans, but were never found.

>MFW the colombians found the cumrag closet
>>
>>35088965
I smiled, thanks anon.
>>
"Hey esse? You should come and take a whiff of this room."
"What the fuck are you doing, man? We gotta grab and da---MIERDA!"
"I know right, this awful smell started to come out when I opened the closet."
"Goddamn it, we can't sell any of this cagada. Let's cut our losses and bolt."
"Si."
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.