[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that transgenderism is a mental illness. We n

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: clint wojack.png (219KB, 1011x1013px) Image search: [Google]
clint wojack.png
219KB, 1011x1013px
Daily reminder that transgenderism is a mental illness. We need to help them fix their broken minds, not embrace this sickness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BGXLf_y9Sw
>>
>>35088949
I like that Wojak.

I don't give a shit about transgendered people. I never think about them.
>>
>>35088949
the treatment for being transgender is to transition silly. i think it's funny that people like you get asspained over it though
>>
>>35089156
>the treatment for being transgender is to transition
No, the proper treatment is to learn that there's nothing wrong with the body you are in. Also, transgender people have the highest rate of suicide of any group of people, and the numbers don't go down after they "transition". The "treatment" doesn't work. It doesn't cure their mental illness.
>>
>>35089257
transgender people are one of the most hated and rejected minorities in the world. people like you bully them for something they can't change until they kill themselves. and then you use the fact that they kill themselves more often against them, its quite sad really.
>>
File: 1475462075876.png (894KB, 1750x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1475462075876.png
894KB, 1750x1750px
>>35088949

a very good Wojak. Have this Rare Pepe.
>>
I thought I was transgender but then I just realized that I was just mentally sick.

I just wish my jaw wasn't so defined. Then I'd be completely happy with my looks.
>>
File: 1424816576103.jpg (72KB, 632x477px) Image search: [Google]
1424816576103.jpg
72KB, 632x477px
>>35089373
He's not bullying them, he's saying we should find a way to actually help them fix their problems instead of pretending to go along with their fantasies like when a parent nods along to their child's description of their imaginary friend.

And then there are people like you who hurt these clearly sick people in need of help by screaming "HATE SPEECH" when anyone says something you don't agree with.

Imagine if we treated people with anorexia like we do transgender people, and agreed with grown adults who are 70lbs that they're fat and need to lose weight.

You're the one who is abusing them by allowing them to harm themselves.
>>
File: homosexual in soviet gulag.jpg (59KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
homosexual in soviet gulag.jpg
59KB, 1024x575px
>>35089373

stop trying to racify a mental disorder
>>
>>35089442
I was typing out a response, but you said everything perfectly. I don't hate transgender people, but I do get angry at the people who should know better who embrace this.
>>
>>35089442
Not all mental illnesses are treated in the same way. Of course fixing the mind would be ideal, it's just simply not possible at the moment. There isn't a better method of helping them other than to let them transition and leave them alone, but if you think of one i'd like to hear it.
>>
>OP says this
>when transgenderism appears in nature and therefore natural to earth life
>>
>>35088949

In what practical manner does a trans person transitioning effect you?

Also transgenderism is substantiated neurologically. It is not a dysfunction of the brain in these that it is a delusion. The brain has developed in a manner which causes the person to feel as though they are a girl. This is similar to how a male can like men and a female can like women.

We cannot rewire the brain to 'correct' this and even then it would essentially be destroying an aspect of their identity.

U mad over nothing, bro.
>>
File: gremlins.jpg (115KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
gremlins.jpg
115KB, 720x404px
>>35089523
>Seahorses do it, so people should cut their dicks off too!
>>
>>35089512
Except this method doesn't help them. Statistically they're not any happier because they're literally mentally ill. In fact it makes things worse, its actually harmful. Because rather than conducting research and looking for more effective treatments, you're normalizing a mental illness and halting any progress that can be made towards fixing it.

>>35089523
>Being this retarded.

First of all, he never said it was "unnatural". Second, literally everything that has ever happened ever is a part of "nature", so that's a ridiculous point. Cancer is also perfectly natural so we should stop trying to cure it and accept it.
>>
>>35089156

if some person went in and said "I was born as a person without an arm, I want my arm removed" they would call that person mentally ill, and they would never do the operation

but I guess someone saying they want their genitals mutilated is just fine
>>
>>35089523

>getting surgery to remake your body is comparable to species that are able to change their sex by natural internal processes

lol really made me think
>>
>>35089673
This actually happens though, people have removed limbs because they thought it didn't belong, and they get laughed at and mocked.

But of course you ask the difference between them and a transgender person and you're committing "hate speech".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ
>>
>>35089719
I saw one story about a lady who wanted to be blind, so she went to a quack doctor and he bleached her eyes. A reasonable person would see a problem here, but it's no different than going to the doctor and asking him to chop off your penis and give you breast implants.
>>
>>35089719

did they get it done in america or any first world country?

I can't imagine that shit wouldn't go against the hippocratic oath
>>
>>35089622
>Statistically
Funny, the general consensus from what i've read is that transitioning does more benefit than harm. But you have your facts and I have mine so we won't be getting anywhere with this. Also just because there is an accepted method of treatment doesn't mean all other research has been halted.
>>
>>35089755

>from what I've read

oh you mentally ill people crack me up

if you can't deal with the hand you were dealt, deluding yourself with hormones and genital mutilation isn't going to get you anywhere

many trannys completely regret surgery and end up killing themselves anyway

if you're gonna be a tranny as least keep your original genitals, no reason to destroy something that works to replace it with a cheap knockoff

also even with your hormones and surgery, every cell in you body still screams that you are what you are, there is no sidestepping that
>>
>>35089755
>Also just because there is an accepted method of treatment doesn't mean all other research has been halted.

Its not the method of treatment its the societal implications. When you try to rework everything to better incorporate a mental illness you are halting progress on uncovering why it arises, how it works, and how to fix it. Because the issue isn't necessarily the treatment, but the fact that you're telling society "Some women have penises. Deal with it." As if thats in anyway helpful. You're changing the problem from a mental illness a person has, to the person not having an illness at all but society viewing it in the wrong way.
>>
>>35089719

>you're committing hate speech

Only dumbass authoritarians resort to this.

There is a fundamental difference though, one does not catastrophically ruin your ability to live and the other does. A transgender person has a component of their brain which causes them to feel as though they a gender which misaligns with their biological sex. The treatment for this is transition in most cases.

The whole 'mental illness' term doesn't really reflect the nuance of what i going on. We call something a mental illneas when the brain functions in a way which causes significant problems. Well, the remedy to transgenderism is to transition and this works quite well to alleviate dysphoria.
>>
>>35089879

>We call something a mental illneas when the brain functions in a way which causes significant problems.
>implying wanting to be something so out of touch with what you are isn't a significant problem

don't even get me started with comorbidity of other mental illness with "gender dysphoria"
>>
>>35089823
>>35089879
Samefag? Stop arguing both sides.
>>
>>35089879
It is that though. The treatment makes no sense whatsoever.

>Perfectly healthy body
>Problem with brain
>Mutilate body to solve problem with brain.

"Transitioning" doesn't work on several levels. First, the suicide rate among transitioned people is still astronomically high, along with a host of other problems such as depression.

Second, in order to make transitioning work you need to completely rewrite society and cultural norms to conform to 0.3% of the population, you're essentially asking everyone else to go along with someone's fantasies so it makes them feel better about them. Which is preposterous. We shouldn't go along with anorexics who believe they're overweight, we shouldn't pretend the voices schizophrenics feel are real, we shouldn't tell people with paranoid personality disorder that the world is really out to get them, we should try our best to fix the problems these peoples have in order to let them live as healthy, normal life as possible.
>>
>>35089879
>We call something a mental illneas when the brain functions in a way which causes significant problems.
Cutting off your dick is what I'd call a significant problem.
>>
>>35089923

why do you think that, I legitimately dislike the normalization of trannys and want to point of how illogical and futile their existence is
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.