[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that one kid thread >That one kid who couldnt sing but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5437.jpg (103KB, 765x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5437.jpg
103KB, 765x654px
>that one kid thread
>That one kid who couldnt sing but always loudly sang on the buse no matter how many kids told him to shut the fuck up and would scream "FREEDOM OF SPEECH REEEEE"
>>
>>35088784
>>That one kid who couldnt sing but always loudly sang on the buse no matter how many kids told him to shut the fuck up and would scream "FREEDOM OF SPEECH REEEEE"
Is this an allegory for Trump supporters?
>>
>>35088811
>"You have to call me Xe and Xir and if you criticize me in anyway you need to be thrown in jail"
>Equivalent to telling a loud moron to shut up

cucks everybody
>>
>>35088811
no it isnt
its just a story i chose to share
>>
>that one kid who always wears a hoodie and never washes it
>>
>>35088835
>needs to use a strawman to prove his point
What's it like having an IQ below 90?
>>
>>35088915
>Hurr strawman
>lol Drumpfkins are just loud autists on a bus

clinical retardation
>>
File: IMG_5438.png (140KB, 680x697px)
IMG_5438.png
140KB, 680x697px
>tell what i thouaght was an amusing that one kid story
>retards take it as an allegory for trump
>>
>>35088811
why do you have to be such a fucking political rambler, this is why you're a fucking robot and have no friends, because you bring up shit like this and it doesnt click.
>>
>that kid who wore a suit and carried his stuff in a briefcase
>that arab kid who tried really hard to be black
>that kid who tried to be extraverted and popular but was incredibly autistic
>that kid who never understood even the most basic shit

>>35088811
Why do you people always have to politicise everything? Can't you spend a minute without whining about Trump?
>>
>that one kid who was a donald trump supporter
>>
>that one kid who has a webm version of a classic "that one kid thread" series of stories
>that one kid who can't post it on 4chan because it doesn't support audio or increased file sizes
>>
>that one kid who took shrooms at a party, then the party got crazy and so did he
>he ended up having a bad trip, lying down on a couch after the party died down and the bulk of people were made to leave.
>Another kid was fucking with him like asking him too many questions and trying to freak him out
>Shroom guy stands up, vaults off the couch, and punches the other kid in the head in the head in one swift motion
>>
>>35088811
>that one kid who tries to derail a good, old-fashioned /r9k/ thread with cry-baby politics
Anyways
>that one kid who threw his carrots at girls while eating lunch in the cafeteria
>>
>>35088862
>washing your hoodie
FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
What rank and clerence level are you in rainbow six siege?
>>
>>35090919
Platin 2/ 96

How is it that if i want to post on r9k
I need to prove I'm not a robot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.