[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>still haven't come to terms with being ugly I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1431211778872.jpg (70KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1431211778872.jpg
70KB, 500x598px
>still haven't come to terms with being ugly
I've pretty much accepted I'm going to be an incel for life at this point, I just wish I looked cool so I could feel good about myself.
>>
>>35088607
I know the brain is a bitch but you are aware how pointless pretty is if you have no interest in courting a mate?
>>
>>35088640
This

Embrace your interests OP, relationships outside of vidya mates are overrated
>>
File: IMG_3126.png (5KB, 234x215px)
IMG_3126.png
5KB, 234x215px
>>35088607
I know this feel. I've submitted to my virgin fate, but I just wish that I could look at myself in the mirror without wanting to bash my face in. It's going to be a bumpy life.
>>
>>35088690
Don't label yourself as a virgin.

You are a wizard with mystical powers beyond any mortal understanding. Use them to your will
>>
>>35088607
Everyone's appearance will fade and mean nothing in the end.

1 Samuel 16:7

"But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t

A Gospel message worth your time.
>>
>>35088765
I don't mind the virgin aspect, because I've realized that sex will just lead to unwanted and exhausting relationships/complications. I am actually looking forward to being alone in life, because it will allow me to do whatever I want. I just wish that I weren't so hideous so that I could enjoy the moments that I want to experience with myself. Knowing that I'm ugly to my own eyes makes that impossible
>>
File: pepetrap.jpg (7KB, 194x259px)
pepetrap.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
We're all blood and guts and intestines and gross shit inside, OP. Remember that.
>>
>>35088640
It is not pointless
When you look in the mirror and see a handsome guy you feel better
because good looking people are just more valuable
>>
>>35088855
feeling the same way here OP
being ugly to your own eyes really is the worst thing. I can deal with being a virgin my whole life because that's very likely but I'd like to atleast be able to look at myself in the mirror without negative thoughts everytime.
>>
>>35088690
Damn man, I know this feel too well. I too want to bash my fucking head in whenever I see my reflection, I fucking hate myself so fucking much. Fuck my life and fuck existence, why couldn't I have never been born.
>>
>>35090254

Same here my dude. I just want not to despise my face. Is that so much to ask?
>>
File: 1458134113862.jpg (51KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
1458134113862.jpg
51KB, 429x429px
>>35088607
I've always known I was ugly, but even then I was somewhat happy. Now I'm just bitter and depressed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.