[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to social event with large group of friends and acquaintances

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1487905777281.jpg (169KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
1487905777281.jpg
169KB, 1242x2208px
>go to social event with large group of friends and acquaintances on 4 day trip
>meet most beautiful, perfect girl in the world
>first chick on the same wavelength as me i've ever met
>in my league but still spilling spaghetti like a mf
>still able to talk with her somehow
>the more i learn about her the more i fall in love over the 4 days
>yesterday was the last day of trip
>back home now in front of my computer back to neeting like always
>can't get the memory of the last eye contact we made before i shut the back hatch of the van when i got dropped off out of my head
>extremely sad that i'm not hanging out with her anymore because i'm insanely in love
>the first girl i genuinely fell head over heels for but i'm too much of an anxious wreck to tell if i have a chance with her or not
>have photo memory of every meal where she sat across the table from me and our eyes met at the same time in those 4 days

what do?
how do you tell if a girl is interested without obvious flirting? whats the body language to look for?
>>
>>35088068
>whats the body language to look for?

if they look you in the eyes and dont break contact
>>
>>35088110
yeah but girls just do that. or do they?

idk what i'm doing dude
>>
That's a good looking trap. Would fuck and pretend it never happened.
>>
>>35088136
>yeah but girls just do that. or do they?

yes they do that and might smile a little while looking at you while you both are talking

look her in her eyes and dont break contact while you talk to her and see what happens
>>
>>35088068
>how do you tell if a girl is interested without obvious flirting?
You ask her out
>>
>>35088179
thats good advice i don't do that.

>>35088183
>what is social anxiety
get off this board with that kind of talk boyo
>>
>>35088245
I have social anxiety too so I know how hard it is to ask a girl out in person but trust me there really is no other way to know definitively.
>>
>>35088068

>go to social event with large group of friends and acquaintances on 4 day trip
>large group of friends

get out
>>
Is pic related? She is a fucking 3.14 qt
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.