[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what do you do in your free time, anon >do you have any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: annie clark 2.jpg (42KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
annie clark 2.jpg
42KB, 500x600px
>what do you do in your free time, anon
>do you have any hobbies?

wat the hell do you say, /r9k/?

>I like to sew and make leather stuff with my just-above-minimum-wage-bucks
>you?
>>
File: 1476271206901.jpg (62KB, 500x500px)
1476271206901.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>I enjoy asian works of art.
>>
>I spent 95% of my time in front of the computer

wew
>>
File: 1.jpg (49KB, 600x463px)
1.jpg
49KB, 600x463px
I shift between hating myself and mindlessly browsing the internet. Sometimes I'll read a book or watch a movie.
>>
I enjoy gardening, fishing, amateur game design, playing with guns, playing with swords, playing with 15th century armour, and doing any of the aforementioned activities while wearing 15th century armour.
>>
>>35087935
I play violin and flute, drive for Uber, work on personal android apps, listen to vinyl records, practice yoga.
>>
>>35087935

>I like to see and make leather stuff

Yeah I'm not interested in dating a fucking peasant from the middle ages, bud.
>>
>"that normie look in your eyes, that normie way clothing, jesus christ, you fucking disgust me"
>*drops 20$ on the table*
>"I will never trust Josie to hook me up with women again, have a goodnight"
>*do a 360 and moonwalk away*
>>
I like to write about my political beliefs on this mongolian paper folding forum
>>
>College and work keeps me pretty busy, but in my free time I like to work on my backlog of books, work on home improvement, or put my studies into practice.

It's not like people are expecting a novel
>>
>>35087935
I keep a garden, make freediving gopro videos, and art sometimes (mostly just sketching, rarely I might paint something).

Other than that it's 4chan and vidya and/or netflix almost all the time. I'm a wageslave so don't have lots of free time and usually spend it doing something boring.
>>
>>35087935
I love playing video games and reading video game related books.
>>
>>35087935

>No, I don't have any hobbies.
>>
File: hes_a_shitposter.png (243KB, 1583x707px) Image search: [Google]
hes_a_shitposter.png
243KB, 1583x707px
>>35087935
>I like to make posts designed to intentionally illicit as many angry responses as possible on an anonymous anime image board. If I can make them in creative and original ways that's also a plus.
>You?
>>
Any stupid hobby can sound alpha as long as you try to excel at it.

A friend of mine is shit at school because he spend 90% of his time playing ultimate frisbee or competitive hearthstone, BUT he plays frisbee at a national level and has made 10k in tournament winnings, a few thousand from coaching and is now sponsored with a team from hearthstone.

His hobbies are lame as fuck, but I'd be damned if they aren't enough to get him laid.
>>
>>35087935
>>what do you do in your free time, anon
>>do you have any hobbies?

I like to play video games, watch movies, TV, shows and cartoons. I also like to 3D model things when i have the effort.

I'd prefer to be honest then to let her down when she finally sees how boring of a person i am.
If i'm honest upfront then she can make a decision as to whether or not she wants to start a relationship with me.
>>
File: nu pepe.png (328KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
nu pepe.png
328KB, 800x778px
>I pretend to be some late 60s electronic musician in my room
>>
File: 1486623262322.png (216KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486623262322.png
216KB, 500x500px
BITCH YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE MY UNWIPED ASS

FUCK OFF YOU SCAR JO ALIEN ASS NIGGER LOOKING BITCH
>>
File: téléchargement (4).png (11KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (4).png
11KB, 194x259px
>>35092252
i shitpost on those threads to trigger the roasties and wightknites
>>
File: robotic_uprising_on_lit.png (28KB, 327x482px) Image search: [Google]
robotic_uprising_on_lit.png
28KB, 327x482px
>>35092397
Doing Allah's work anon.
Inshallah.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.