[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one of my friends is leaving for Dallas in a week >the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0295.png (698KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.png
698KB, 600x640px
>one of my friends is leaving for Dallas in a week
>the other is leaving for the Military in two months
>the only other friend I ever had moved to Washington years ago
>tfw I'll be stuck in a 2000 pop. town in West Virginiawith nobody to talk to
What do I do? I don't know how to make friends
>>
>in 100 pop village
>most recent friend moved away around 10 years ago due to family problems
>see OP's thread
>tell him to count his blessings and go out to meet people
>>
i feel you OP currently dealing with the same issue, been NEET since september and cant find any reason to leave the house
>>
>>35087650
Move to Dallas. It's nice place and my friend lives there.
And I live there.
>>
Are there any cities near you? And do you have social anxiety?
>>
>>35087708
>live in a ghost town with 2 other people
>they both leave to go to a big city
>see anon's post
>>
File: UNJUST.jpg (173KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
UNJUST.jpg
173KB, 600x600px
>>35087650

live life
be happy
die later
>>
>>35087736
not OP, but lets say yes and yes, then what
>>
>>35087650
Time to take a look at your life anon. If you're not happy with where you live, then take the next steps to be able to leave there and find the means to live where you please. Friends come and go, you can't base your entire life around them.
>>
>>35087650
i also live in west virginia anon.

whereabouts are you?

do you want to be friends?
>>
>>35087736
The biggest "city" in my county has a population of like 5000. I would move away, but I can't go far because my only mode of transportation is a bike
>>
>>35087846
Jefferson county
>>
>>35087756
>live on a deserted island after being shipwrecked 20 years ago
>log that I painted a face on washed away by the tide
>see anon's post
>>
Move to Dallas OP too.. I Live in North Dallas, Plano to be exact. We can smoke some good bud and take turns fucking the Asian girls who live next door, literally get my dick wet by giving them xanax every week for free. Well not really free since I get sex.

I lost my virginity to xanax whores.
>>
>>35087864
damn, all the way out on the panhandle.

i'm down in cabell county
>>
>>35087900
>live on a satellite in space
>connection to earth cut by nuclear holocaust
>see anon's post
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.