[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still don't fully believe that this is the real world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: matrixvr.jpg (30KB, 541x390px)
matrixvr.jpg
30KB, 541x390px
I still don't fully believe that this is the real world after doing VR.
>>
>>35087580
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas

You wouldn't be alone.

But I couldn't show you that without telling you that you need to hear the gospel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t
>>
Act like everything is normal. Don't let the Archons kn
>>
>>35087580
>after doing VR
VR is still shit these days. If anything it made me believe this is the actual real world
>>
>>35087661
VR is a gimmick just like motion controls.
>>
>>35087674
>VR is a gimmick
lol
>>
File: Oni Chichi.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Oni Chichi.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>35087580
>doing VR
You finally took your waifus virginity, didn't you OP
>>
>>35087684
>he bought VR goggles thinking they're gonna be 'the next big thing'
lol
>>
File: g.jpg (20KB, 320x180px)
g.jpg
20KB, 320x180px
>>35087701
You caught me on that one, oneesan.
>>
>>35087580
I wonder if we will see a NerveGear-tier VR in our lifetime. I want to live happily with my waifu in an artificial world.
>>
>>35087765
I bought vive thinking it's the first gen of the vr revolution, and I was right.

Actually it's more real than I imagined.
I originally thought I'd get a neat 3d display in front of my face so I can play my flight sims while looking around in the cockpit.
But it's more accurate as they say that you step into another world. You don't really see it as a display.
>>
>>35087841
I want to be a loli and go on fun adventure with my other loli friends, exploring a huge dungeon and fighting monsters and other players

im not the only one right
>>
>>35087997
As long as there are loli orgys after we clear the dungeon.
>>
>>35088046
of course. we'll take off our equipment and passionately make out behind some big tree

>tfw this will probably never happen
feels bad
>>
>>35087997
Personally you can keep your dungeons and monsters, I'm fine with just the loli friends.
>>35088122
It will happen. Trust me. It's just a matter of time.
>>
>>35088213
Whats the first thing our loli party would do besides an orgy?
>>
>>35087674
no

not only that but we'll probably see more VR applications done outside the realm of gaming than inside

you should try vr sometime, it's great. I think Best Buy's usually have setups if you can't afford them.
>>
>>35087968
>>35087765
can confirm, you truly get immerged even in these fake-looking universes. So much so that you might hurt yourself in the limited space environment...

like I have

still, its cool as fuck and is definitely going to be big when it improves and costs less
>>
I use VR technology to masturbate to girls I make in honey studio rendering in stereoscopic 3d with tridef directx9 depth buffer injection
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.