[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>quit 4chan over two weeks ago >mood has gone from negative

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 75yjC8k.jpg (30KB, 226x553px) Image search: [Google]
75yjC8k.jpg
30KB, 226x553px
>quit 4chan over two weeks ago
>mood has gone from negative to neutral
>finding everyday life tolerable
>no desire to smoke or give up everything anymore
>less to no suicidal thoughts
>slightly more self confidence
>actually have faith in myself that I won't fail the semester
> Inb4 I'm a normie because I go to college

It's amazing how toxic this place really is. It took a lot of effort to finally quit, but it was worth it. I'm only posting this tonight and seeing if I get any replies in the morning, then back to no 4chan.
>>
File: 1460507223369.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1460507223369.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>35086489
I quit for a couple of months then came back around election day to get (You)'s from /pol/. Then I got addicted again.
>>
>>35086489

yeah I didn't realize how awful this board especially is for your mental health until I took a few months away from it. really shouldn't even be here right now.
>>
You made the right decision my friend. Now go and never look back.
>>
File: DZUD4z1.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DZUD4z1.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>35086515
Im completely disgusted by the state of these threads, so I pretty much repel from staying here too long, with the exception of my own thread.
>>
>>35086489
>>35086515
>>35086514
>>35086531
>>35086556
>implying you can leave
This was your destiny, all of ours, to rot in sad and dark loneliness during the so called "best" years of your life.
>>
>>35086599
What you said in a nutshell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFi2ZM_7FnM
The unnamed Hotel 4chan meme is as old as the site.
>>
>>35086489
>quit 4chan over two weeks ago
>posting on 4chan

what did he mean by this ?
>>
>>35086489
For me it's more like the addiction to the constant influx of new content that is toxic, as that prevents me from doing useful things with my time. The place itself really isn't.

I mean, comments are all anonymous and so impersonal, you'd have to have tissue paper for skin to get affected by any posts here.
>>
File: 1458451806577.jpg (122KB, 593x593px) Image search: [Google]
1458451806577.jpg
122KB, 593x593px
Sort of the same, OP.

>spent the last week watching movies, playing games, and listening to podcasts
>mood is much better than normal
>eating less junk
>interest in things are coming back
>feel some form of motivation
>feeling less anxious
>looked up some shit for community college courses so I have a plan for when my parents say time's up
>managed to spend 4 hours practicing drawing yesterday
>wake up this morning
>realize I'm out of podcasts to listen to
>don't really like playing games
>can't find anything interesting to watch on youtube
>decide to come here because I haven't woken up enough to start drawing yet
>spent the whole day here
>already feeling the negative effects
>>
>tfw been in this site daily since I was a child

19 now and have weird fetishes and am distrustful of people and keep having bitter and racist thoughts.

Only if someone were to get rid of my phone and laptop would I be able to get off this shitty site
>>
File: Rgr4x.png (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rgr4x.png
56KB, 400x400px
>>35086982
>tfw never had access to internet till highschool
>almost became a total degenerate
>4chan saved me somehow
>now it's almost ruining my educational prospects
I don't know how to feel about it.
>>
It depends what boards you go on. If you mean just /r9k/ then yea, this place is a shithole where people just wallow in self pity and blame the world for it.

If you hang out somewhere like /po/, /ic/, /3D/, /biz/ and such you gain some insight on other mediums. If you can't handle this site, then it is best you leave.
>>
People that leave this site and feel better afterwards are failed normies.
We come here to get even with each other,to share feels with each other
And well you just made a wrong image of yourself and your life by reading the feels of actual robots and thinking internally I can relate to this so i'm as bad and depressed as this guys
>>
File: 1459195490539.jpg (28KB, 419x528px) Image search: [Google]
1459195490539.jpg
28KB, 419x528px
>>35086489
Blaming a mongolian basket weaving for your failures is pathetic. If you feel better it's because you were a normalshit all along and your mind is easily affected by the shitposting, that simple. Stick to kikebook, reddit and instagram like other normalfags.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.