[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seems like a good time for this thread again. What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0322.png (375KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0322.png
375KB, 720x540px
Seems like a good time for this thread again.

What's her name, /r9k/?
>>
becca
>>
>>35086471
Jillian, but "he" prefers to be called Tamaki...
>>
>>35086500
>the wicker people
what did they mean by this
>>
>>35086516
Was playing a risk game lol
>>
File: 1479063170476.jpg (107KB, 960x656px) Image search: [Google]
1479063170476.jpg
107KB, 960x656px
She doesn't have a name because I accepted that love wasn't meant for me a long time ago.

Stop living a lie robots. Accept your fate, you'll be better off. I wanted to kill myself every waking moment because of my loneliness but I accepted it as a part of who I am and I've found some modicum of peace
>>
Aileen, but she hasn't been talking to me much lately. I'd be really sad if she went away.
>>
>haven't had a "her" in over 5 years
Feels fucking good man
>>
Rachel.

Why won't you love me you stupid bitch god i fucking hate you so much burn in hell.
>>
File: IMG_0271.jpg (35KB, 391x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0271.jpg
35KB, 391x452px
>her
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i like penis
>>
>>35086539
I don't understand what's wrong with being in a wheelchair or having one arm.
>>
>>35086583

whats the story behind the filename
>>
>>35086640
Somebody on /mu/ years ago was defending pedophilia quite passionately and somebody started to spam that gif in the thread saying the filename with every post. Nothing that amazing, just found it funny at the time.
>>
shelby
>>
>>35086837
It is really hilarious.

Different anon
>>
aIeksandra.
i think about her daily.
>>
>>35086471
Brianna

>oneitis
>we're moving to different towns semi-soon
>don't bother talking to her at all because of this and I'm probably autismo

She might even like me but I'm too inept to catch romantic cues.
>>
>>35086471
solange
i miss her so much but i can at least console myself with the thought that she's a manipulative bitch
>>
Jenlane. She sits across the room in psych and i feel my heart beat everytime i see her smile
>>
>>35086583
What's your secret, Anon?
>>
L u c y
fml desu
>>
Laura

and its been 10 fucking years since ive seen her
i know how pathetic that sounds
>>
>>35086592
patrick is that you

you fucking central washington faggot you
>>
>>35087610
Ever since I graduated high school I never interact with people. I go to work, do my job, then go home. Whenever I feel I'm attracted to someone even a little bit, I repress my feelings. It's liberating.
>>
Tess
>>
>>35086609
i honestly wish i liked penis
i feel like life would be so much easier without women
but unfortunately penis does nothing for me
>>
I'm not even sure if I really have feelings for her.

But I think about her a lot more than anyone else.
>>
Kaiti

Cunt couldn't even spell it right
>>
FUCKING CUNT LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER FUCKING CUNT.
CUNT.
>>
>>35086471
Breanna

Origigngignjdsjdino
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.