[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bar etiquette? >did I fuck up? >i went to happy hour

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1487888824503.jpg (88KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487888824503.jpg
88KB, 540x960px
>Bar etiquette?

>did I fuck up?
>i went to happy hour at applebees girl in picture comes in alone
>i buy her a drink and try to sit next to her
>she acts offended
>still finishes the drink
>>
>Took a picture of a random girl at a bar

Well there's your first mistake senpai.
>>
>>35086019
yeah doesn't look like a social scene
>>
>buy her a drink

Holy shit, get a load of this guy. Do you think Chad buys drinks before plowing puss? (No, he doesn't.)

You just got used for a drink, bro. Sorry. Next time don't get roasties free handouts in the hopes of getting laid. The whole concept of buying women drinks is 3rd wave feminist bullshit.
>>
Yeah, it's weird. Take that shit to the towny bar scene.
>>
she's not offended that you opened a social interaction with her using generosity. autistic generosity, but still, generosity

she's offended that anything less than chad wasted her time
>>
>>35086019
what did you get her is the million dollar question?
>>
>>35086245
this also it helps if its at night anon..
>>
>>35086336
long island ice tea. it was happy hour and they were on special
>>
>>35086019
>applebees
ya dun fucked up

nobody does this shit at applebees. wrong place wrong time bruh. i don't even go out to party or pick up chicks and i know this shit.

just imagining it makes me want to cringe.
>>
Why were you at applebees alone?
>>
>buying girls drinks at an applebees bar
OP please
>>
>>35086356
jesus christ m8, maybe asking the bartender what she has been drinking and ordering her another of that would be better

who even drinks long island ice tea?
>>
File: 1487655277310.jpg (68KB, 408x285px) Image search: [Google]
1487655277310.jpg
68KB, 408x285px
>>35086370
>>35086429
these anons are right

>>35086019
Applebee's is not a bar, you idiot. They have a bar area, but it's still a fucking family restaurant.

Are the same beta who gave compliments to the chef at pizza hut?
>>
>>35086019
Where's the girl? Am I autistic I don't see it unless it's the one with hat on, but that doesn't look like a girl to me
>>
> semi-robots and failed normans still don't understand that chad can and does walk up to them literally anywhere and does literally anything and stills wins
> "applebees? yeah bro i got head from this slut after i walked over and stole her fries, shit was cash"
>>
>>35086550
>compliments to the chef at pizza hut
wait what the fuck
>>
>>35086616
maybe you'll quit being a deluded child one day
good luck
>>
>going to an applebees
>going to an applebees to drink at a bar in broad daylight
>paying attention to applebees' happy hour specials
>ordering a long island iced tea for a random girl at the applebees bar
>watch her drink the whole thing
>take a picture of her and post it on 4chan
>wonder why she seemed offended

holy shit OP
don't even care if this is bait, this is well done
>>
>>35086671
maybe you'll quit being a shit-tier intellectual midget who heads to boards he doesn't belong on to astro-turf them
good luck
>>
File: 1473468068894.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1473468068894.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>35086700
nah, I'll always be like this buddy
>>
>>35086356
a lot of people drink long islands
>>
>>35086677
they have a good happy hour, I just got off of work. and yea if I paid why not watch her drink it? If she just left it i would have drank it
>>
>>35087536
>if I paid why not watch her drink it?
HAHAHA I HOPE I'M NEVER THIS CREEPY
>>
>>35087536
>>35087569
it's like the new "you have to eat all the eggs"
>>
>>35087643
if it makes you feel any better im the cooked pasta for my neighbors dog guy
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.